Invalid Email or Password on client

iNomYew

Question

Help please, I have downloaded ets2mp to recieve this error message "Invalid Email or Password" even though I can log in on the browser, I also cannot put the @ symbol I have to copy it from my browser so there is no fault, I have changed my password multiple times and even changed my email, the only thing I can think of is that either my internet is refusing to allow it to connect, or because I have been using an account shared version of ets2 in the past until I brought it yesterday but that wouldn't explain why I cannot put the "@" in the email box.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Also my Boyfriend can log in if he goes on my steam account on his computer and logs in with the exact same credentials on ets2mp so I don't think it's an account problem.

10 answers to this question

because I have been using an account shared version of ets2 in the past until I brought it yesterday but that wouldn't explain why I cannot put the "@" in the email box.

you can't not use other steam account on the same ets2mp account, you can only use the main steam account which you make when you first make a account on ets2mp

you can't not use other steam account on the same ets2mp account, you can only use the main steam account which you make when you first make a account on ets2mp

I unshared the account, I brought ets2 on steam on this account so I can play online at the same time, and we both have seperate ets2mp accounts because we both have seprate steam accounts and i'm now running out of idea of what to do now :(

-This problem has shown with many people. It may be a bug. If you wait until the next update you can see if it is fixed. I apologize for the inconveniences this has caused you.

this is a bug ? how do you get that idea this is not a bug ets2mp won't work with the right steam account 

You used the email and password you set up on the ets2mp website. You can log in through steam but you can also create a ets2mp account and use these details like i did. But i did first log in under my steam account but also made an account after because the steam log in was a pain to use and was much easier using the log in on the ets2mp website.

Hope this helps in some way

MY Ingame Status:image.png

In game rules can be found here:https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/