Tutorial after registering account

This is a great idea. It won't stop trolls, but it is not designed to stop trolls. What I think this will do is help to reduce the number of genuine accidents, because most of them are result of someone just not knowing how things work. If this was to go ahead then I would like to see that UK roads are covered in some degree of detail, because this seems to be one of the worst cases of genuine accidents due to the road layout being different. Everyone needs to be educated about the UK, because it is the most different and in some cases the most complex. Every UK player will tell you that if you know the UK rules then you can figure out the others. 

What most people miss is the signs outside of ports in the UK that say "Drive on the Left". I think that there should be some form of popup, like when it says "Non collision zone" or "You have entered into the city" to tell people to drive on the left. Again this won't solve the problem, but it will help.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually quite like this idea, if you've never seen anyone play TruckersMP on YouTube or anything then this would certainly be useful. However I doubt too many people head straight to downloading TruckersMP, I imagine they watch a few videos or trailers first so they probably know all about it all. That said, I know some VTC's have their own tutorial video so it seems almost silly that TMP haven't got their own. 

• 3 weeks later...

Got already suggested by me, making a tutorial.

Answer was

"People could just google the questions and write the answers[...] Moved to Rejected"

So this suggestion will get declined.

• 4 months later...

This subject is very important!!

Listen, Compulsory education duties must be introduced for entry into the first game.

-How to overtake?

-What to do when the engine is faulty etc.

These issues are important for newplayers. So should be training in game be prepared on this subject.

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

• 2 weeks later...

This might help some people, but I bet most of the players would skip the tutorial. :)

Anyway, I think overall that's an awesome idea! :D 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As this seems like a good idea you got to keep in mind that this is still classed as a game and everyone who plays it are always familiar with the basic road rules like children who just log in to have some fun plus people could ace your test then just go back to what you call "breaking the rules" but this is just my opinion on the matter 

• 1 month later...

the suggestion is good but there are some negative things not everyone knows english which would make it difficult for the little ones in society tmp have done a lesson on overtake  which is really very well shown how to get ahead you can absorb it properly

i will be glad the tmp team can make videos for this purpose for new players +1

i will be glad the tmp team can make videos for this purpose for new players

• Like 1

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

• 2 weeks later...

what would work is a video done by the tmp staff & one or two vtc showing people how to play on tmp & what to do even add some report clips in as well like 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...