Banned but Not Banned?

Aggressive Goes Around!

Question

So, earlier today, I got on ATS to play multiplayer, and played it for a few minutes before leaving to do something. A couple of hours later (now), I got on to play with some buddies, and it said that I was banned from the TruckersMP Network (no reason given) when I tried to login into the United States Server on ATS. I tried re-logging a few times, and it still said it. I then tried to login to ETS2 and it logged me in as normal. I logged into the Europe server on ATS and it also worked just fine. Then, I logged into the United States Server on ETS2 and it also worked just fine. I checked the TruckersMP Website, and tried to appeal the ban, but it said that there was no ban. I'm just confused as to why it won't let me login into the United States server (on ATS, of course).

9 answers to this question

According to your Punishment History, you were banned for swearing in chat. The reason you managed to connect again but could not appeal the ban is because it had already expired by the time you tried to appeal.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Hello according to your TMP profile you were banned for swearing in chat but this should have already been expired 

4259506953b6e31501dce869d1651e12.png

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Moved to Help. 

(Because it's a issues, and it's better to have approved post, instead of useless posts.)

What... I don't get it. I thought you said in the original post that it works, now?

I then tried to login to ETS2 and it logged me in as normal. I logged into the Europe server on ATS and it also worked just fine. Then, I logged into the United States Server on ETS2 and it also worked just fine.

So what is happening then is that one particular server still "thinks" you are currently banned, is that so?

I'm just confused as to why it won't let me login into the United States server (on ATS, of course).

If so, I am not entirely sure why this is happening but it could have something to do with time zones, as suggested by this thread:

For the moment, my recommendation is that you wait a full day. Try again on the 6th. If the problem persists, let us know so we can investigate it. Though I'm fairly certain it should work normally if given another few more hours of wait.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

6 minutes ago, Mike Dragon said:

What... I don't get it. I thought you said in the original post that it works, now?

So what is happening then is that one particular server still "thinks" you are currently banned, is that so?

If so, I am not entirely sure why this is happening but it could have something to do with time zones, as suggested by this thread:

For the moment, my recommendation is that you wait a full day. Try again on the 6th. If the problem persists, let us know so we can investigate it. Though I'm fairly certain it should work normally if given another few more hours of wait.

I'm only banned on the United States server on ATS, even though it worked earlier today. I'll try again tomorrow.