Immunity to entry into the game.

Hello there. I would like to mention first that I use google translations. I apologize for the wrong translation.

My suggestion is that there must be a period of impunity at the moment of entry into the game. Sometimes we are crashing, maybe during a convoy, maybe just with a friend .. Sometimes another driver can log in on the road. It is sometimes impossible to advance because of the damage we have caused as a result of the accident. We can have a chance to be born a bit back by uploading automatic registration. But most of the automatic records are in the way. It could cause accidents. To avoid this, maybe 10 or maybe 15 seconds is impunity. This immunity can be seen in a blinking manner. During this impunity, the other drivers must be able to pass through the vehicle.

please use the format next time and there has been alot of similar suggestions which have not been accepted i agree this is a problem some people dont have the common sense to pull of the road when they leave the game because i have had friends who left there truck in the middle of the road when they left the game and they got banned when the rejoined due to someone rear ended them he got reported the admins didnt see what happend but it looked as if he was blocking.

You must use the following format otherwise your suggestion will almost always be denied:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

This has also been suggested plenty of times before and I believe have been denied plenty of times as well. I like this idea and it should be added to the game and in the mean time road spawners should be able to be banned REGARDLESS of reason... Unfortunately this ins't the case... Every case of road spawning that I can think of is 100% avoidable, players just choose not to do it. 

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.