Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Explanation for some players

Andrea Vaillant

Well, around 10 minuts ago I was doing a delivery and at a certain point I had to cross the calais duisburg main road,coming from the highway. While crossing with a full and strong right of precedence given from the signal that I will post below, I immediatly got hit from someone who threatened to report me (and it was his fault,lol)

So, I decided to go back there and cross some other times, and I realized that no one was giving me the predence, collecting also a good amount of reports.

I have experienced this kind of stuff also during nigh deliveries, when traffic lights are not working

So,dear TMP newbies and kids (not insulting,it's that this post is for them,since mature and good players in general always respect this rule and do not need to read this) here is an explanation for you!

40.gif With this you must slow down and give precedence to everyone around you.. Almost like a red light or a stop signal (there is a little difference between this and the stop but no need to say it)

120px-Italian_traffic_signs_-_old_-_stra   With this you can go, you don't need to slow down because it's like a big,green light.

These baes can be found under a traffic light too, if the traffic light is off then they are the main autority, if the light works ignore them.

Edit:

100px-Italian_traffic_signs_-_intersezio

it is possible to find this signal too,consider it as the twin of the white and yellow one.

Bye!

Good friend, it's not just you. I also face these kinds of players who just get in the way. When you're playing, do like me, writes the video and sends it to the admin. By site: https://truckersmp.com/

By my experience the denunciations made within the game is difficult to cause effects for these players.

Follow the link if you have video evidence to report a player:

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

"Explanation for some players"

I'm really sorry but i think you just waste your time. They don't understand. Why they even should? These pro players are gods on the road. They are more important and they know better than some old player and his prehistoric rules. They make rules because their 2+ hours of gameplay let them. 

Ok, that was bit ironic. But you waste your time anyway :P They don't even read this forum. How can 10-12 years old kid know road rules if he even don't know how to use his language properly.

I think this is very useful, I did not know myself that the yellow diamond means you can go (we don't really have it on any of the roads I drive on in the UK) but thanks for that.  However, due to the driving standards in MP, I would advise slowing down at any junction you see because chances are that someone is not going to stop.

A road user that has to give right of way must timely indicate that he/ she will wait by decelerating his vehicle to a moderate speed.

He/ She may only drive on if he/ she can overlook that he/she will not endanger or impeded the road user who has right of way.

If he/ she cannot overlook this because the road is unclear, he/ she is allowed to carefully and slowly enter the crossroad until the overview is given.

Note: the right of way does not release you from the obligation to watch out for cross traffic, as other road users might have missed the sign to give way.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived