Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Remove Scout Cars

Suggestion Name: Remove the Scout cars and leave them only for the staff.
Suggestion Description: For many are not taking the spirit of the game, which is to simulate the life of a trucker..
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: They could remove Scout cars from normal players and keep them for Staff only, so the player who wants to have it would have to be approved by the truckersmp staff, kind of need to participate in some virtual company (these would have to make a kind I can see that the game is losing its meaning because of every 10 vehicles that pass through you in the game, 2 is the Scout, not to mention that no one outside the staff can drive it Slow, always someone hits other players, my case is one, I'm tired of giving a player report with Scout, it's rare to give in other players with the trucks (which is the goal of the game, which is a truck simulator and Life of a trucker), I hope the staff will review this issue of the free scout for whomever they want, as it is more of a hindrance than help.

VOLVO FOREVER

volvo-1937-logo150.jpg

And here we find another suggestion for cars to be removed, but here again I find myself suggesting the same thing back...

Go to EU#1 if you don't like cars since the only cars you will find on there are police cars. We provide an antiquated amount of servers and variety of different settings on those servers for everyone to enjoy. So if you don't like something about a server, go find a different one.

• Upvote 2

Already suggested and rejected, multiple times...

So rejected again. Please use the search option to see its been suggested before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.