Online mode doesn't autosave anymore

Ferdinandvdv

Question

So I just started playing Euro trucks simulator 2 Online, and everything was working perfectly untill I linked my account with World of trucks. 

Since I did this my game doesn't autosave anymore which is pretty annoying because I don't always remember to save.

Any solutions to this problem?

6 answers to this question

12 hours ago, Ferdinandvdv said:

It does say that it is synchronising with world of trucks though. But whenever I log back in I start back off a previous save, not the last one. 

Are u sure? it's very strange because there isn't any option for disable automatic save. Try again to connect ETS2MP join game, exit and log back in ETS2MP.

12 minutes ago, Ferdinandvdv said:

So I just started playing Euro trucks simulator 2 Online, and everything was working perfectly untill I linked my account with World of trucks. 

Since I did this my game doesn't autosave anymore which is pretty annoying because I don't always remember to save.

Any solutions to this problem?

Hi, if u linked your ets2 account to world of truck correctly it should automatically save your game progress when u press exit button of ets2 game. When u do that world of truck must show u a text wich says: synchronization with world of truck

Just now, Pizza said:

Hi, if u linked your ets2 account to world of truck correctly it should automatically save your game progress when u press exit button of ets2 game. When u do that world of truck must show u a text wich says: synchronization with world of truck

It does say that it is synchronising with world of trucks though. But whenever I log back in I start back off a previous save, not the last one. 

On 5-7-2017 at 11:34 AM, Pizza said:

Are u sure? it's very strange because there isn't any option for disable automatic save. Try again to connect ETS2MP join game, exit and log back in ETS2MP.

SOLVED, it fixed itself after some time.