Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Question

All my DLC's I just bought are incompatible with the mods, i have copied the dlc's from my steam folder to the ets2 folder where this mod is, and then nothing, then i moved the mod into my steam folder, still nothing, i have no clue what to do, everywhere i read it's possible to use dlc's on the mod, but.... i can't

Update: the rocket league promo dlc worked perfectly from the beginning, but the ones i bought after getting multiplayer, don't want to do anything, the dlc's that dont work are : scandinavia, polish paint jobs, window flags, and cabin accessories

Edited by KarolHippyman
Update

9 answers to this question

here is a list of the DLCs which truckersmp support.

You must open Launcher press F1 and install again :)

Edited by Unknown111111

Please go to steam -> Library -> press on Euro Truck Simulator 2.  In the centre you will see little boxes with your DLCs.  Now untick all the boxes.  Then let steam update the app which uninstalls the DLCs.  Then please tick all the boxes again which will allow steam to install all the DLCs.  This should fix the issue

51 minutes ago, oolala11 said:

Please go to steam -> Library -> press on Euro Truck Simulator 2.  In the centre you will see little boxes with your DLCs.  Now untick all the boxes.  Then let steam update the app which uninstalls the DLCs.  Then please tick all the boxes again which will allow steam to install all the DLCs.  This should fix the issue

This didn't work :/

3 hours ago, KarolHippyman said:

Still nothing :/ 

Btw i clicked install updates, is that what you meant?

Yes, can you check do you have installed DLC-s on Steam ? 

Could you try checking in Single Player first? Enter SP and ensure that the mods are installed and connected to your account.

You can do this in-game by: Options > Online > Browse.

If you can view the DLCs you already have and they're not connected, just connect them and your problem should be solved.

If you can't see any DLCs at all.. then you'll have to try fixing the DLCs in steam.

You can do this in Steam by: Games > View Games Library > Click ETS2 once and you should see the list of DLCs which you bought to your right and if you scroll down midway.

If the DLCs are installed successfully, they should be coupled with a tick box. Un-tick all the DLC boxes to "uninstall" them.

Close Steam completely. Restart Steam, and tick all the DLC boxes again for ETS2.

You can go back to the in-game steps to check again; it should have worked by now if the DLCs you bought were from the SCS steam store and not some other 3rd party purchase (if there is such a thing, if there were.. chances are that you might have purchased corrupted files).

Have a good one and as always, happy trucking~

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)