Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

In-game and Server List Website: Additional special descriptions regarding joined server since the new updates of servers.

Suggestion Name: Add special descriptions for joined server whenever appropriate for in-game and server list site: https://truckersmp.com/status

Suggestion Description: This will be useful especially for new members of our community who don't come onto the forums and only after they entered the forums they post a help question regarding why they were kicked automatically etc. Or why they feel the gameplay is different with regards to other servers. This suggestion mostly goes out for servers with special limitations in them; for example: No cars allowed, NCZ server etc etc.

Any example images:

xPJeiXB.jpg

Example sentence to add in 1st picture:

Server Information: NO cars are allowed, Server is NON-Collision. (Etc etc)

GOym0cc.jpg

Server limitations/Special Info to be updated accordingly as per in-game as descriptions now are outdated for some servers.

Why should it be added?

This idea came about after I saw many new players who never visited/searched the forums and went straight in-game posting help questions in the help sub forum section after they entered in-game servers with special limitations and didn't know why examples above (BOLDED in description) were happening. I'm not really sure this suggestion can be done different for each server since different servers have different special limitations but I'm just putting it out there in hopes of helping them out/reducing the new players' "ayee, why is this (BOLDED ^) happening?" / "Help! How come I can do this (BOLDED^) when I was in that server and now I can't, in this other server" sort of questions.

Edited by RoachCoach
Removed: Speed limiter notification as per Mirrland's feedback, I too forgot there were telltale signs regarding speed limitations upon choosing server from server's list in-game
  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

In all honesty, people who don't go 'onto the website' after joining will most likely be unaware that a car exists within the multiplayer mod and thus they won't be kicked straight away. 

Also, there is a speed limiter sign to indicate that a server is speed limited & it states that a server is a non-collision server within the server selection menu, as shown below: 

obSLc3xrRCa80tShb1HFpg.png

Due to what I have stated above, I personally do not see the need for it to be stated when you join the server.

Regards,

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

• 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...