City Of The Month June 2017 - Winner!

truckersmp-logo.png

City Of The Month June 2017 - Winner!

The fifth month of City of the Month is over and your results have been counted & verified!

I can reveal that the city you guys have voted and has won City of the Month for the month of June 2017 is... Grand Canyon Village!

gcsr_lookoutstudiowide_72.jpg

The following is a bit of info about the chosen city!

Wikipedia Definition:

Grand Canyon Village is a census-designated place (CDP) located on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, in Coconino County, Arizona, in the United States. Its population was 2,004 at the 2010 Census.[2] Located in Grand Canyon National Park, it is wholly focused on accommodating tourists visiting the canyon. Its origins trace back to the railroad completed from Williams, Arizona, to the canyon's South Rim by the Santa Fe Railroad in 1901. Many of the structures in use today date from that period. The village contains numerous landmark buildings, and its historic core is a National Historic Landmark District, designated for its outstanding implementation of town design.

Famous Landmarks:

The Grand Canyon - Very Large & Famous Canyon

Now, looking at the comments on the previous post where the poll was placed... here is a selection of comments from members who voted for the city!

@APL I Mirko9 I FME "Voted for  Grand Canyon Village due to beautifull view on the grand canyon."

@ScaniaT "Grand Canyon has a beautiful scenes for some great photos so yes its Grand canyon."

@Chio San "I vote for Grand Canyon Village the most beautiful place in the game... "

Thank you all for voting for your chosen city and look out for the next city of the month post for next month (July)!

Kindest Regards,

Horizon

[TruckersMP Forum Moderator & Media]

• Guest locked this topic