Patreon instead of Donating (or both)

Luna

• Project Manager

Suggestion Name:

Using Patreon instead of PayPal donations (or both)

Suggestion Description:

I would love it to become a patreon of TruckersMP and donate every month. For the players who don’t know what patreon is: Patreon is platform where you can donate something every month. TruckersFM is already using patreon why not TMP? Patreons could get a rank on the Discord (like TFM) and on the forum. I would directly get an patreon. (But the PayPal donate button could be there). 

Any example links:

Here is a link to the patreon page of TruckersFM

Why should it be added?:

There are many users who want to become a patreon. When you add a rank on the Discord there will be more...

(And yes, this was suggested some years ago. But there weren’t any suggestions for rewards and there wasn’t the option to get a rank on the Discord.)

• Upvote 3

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

I don't see the need for removing paypal donations as some people would rather donate one off (can't expect everyone to donate monthly).

I don't see the need either for another rank on the forums as it has no benefits and we already have the veterans subforum which is very quiet.  However, a discord rank I do not see a problem with.

I would +1 for a patreon option but -1 to remove the Paypal option.

It's a good idea

Some Youtubers use Patreon and i think it's possible to see who has Donate right???

TMP should add Patreon and not replace some Truckers like/use Paypal or Patreon

But it's a good idea 

|                 /|  

|               /  |

-------+-------       |

|                  |

|                  |

I see where your going with this and I quite like the idea if you were to keep paypal donations and bring in patreons as well I think it may be a great way to raise money some people may not want to pay every month but some may be willing i think it could possibly boost the donations but it depends what the TMP team think as im not very good at this side of stuff so +1 to keep paypal and get patreons.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...