A Question About Updates

Stringbean

Question

Once You've downloaded the Mod as a first timer, would I be correct in saying that you only do that once? I ask because yesterday, my launcher downloaded some files and it looks like it updated itself according to the info on the top left of the window which now says 0.2.1.9.0. 

I'm just wondering if there's anything I should be doing manually to keep on top of it?

3 answers to this question

Hello as ATS/ETS2 updates their games, Truckersmp has to update their launcher version as well or the MP wont work. Everytime an update is out for ETS2/ATS the MP will be unplayable until MP comes out with an update. If you want to keep playing MP until their new version is released you can always downgrade your game version on steam (This dosent work currently in some instances) You can also turn off the Auto update as well. Once MP has released their new update, When you open the Launcher it will open and their will be a screen that says install available updates once you click that your game will update. So in closing yes everytime an update comes out you will have to update MP but you wont have to come to the website to download a new client everything is done from the launcher :) 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions