Can someone explain to me how it works, new reporting system?

Pereira-153

Press TAB , right click,select player and press report , select ramming / blocking or other and press send report :P 

Hello @Pereira-153,

if you want to see the new report system live, why don't you check out our Community Manager's stream: http://twitch.tv/ChrisPatrol

I am very sure that he will certainly explain you everything you want to know about the new system.

If I remember correctly, you can also watch his last broadcast in case you are reading this message when he is not live anymore.

Kind regards,

Anriandor
TruckersMP Moderator

So basically nothing really changes for the player. The changes are mostly visible from the admin's point of view. You still select the player from the list and choose an appriopriate reason for the report as before, nothing changes here.

What's new is that movement is being "recorded" by the server which allows admins to see up to 2 minutes of gameplay before you made the report to see the entire situation.

Let's imagine this situation: a player rams you and you press report. An admin gets to deal with your report 5 minutes later. Chances are high the player is driving normal so the admin can't do anything. Now he can review the 2 minutes before you pressed report and he gets to see the player ramming you. He then can take action against it and you don't need to report it on our website anymore.

The new system is part of the work smarter, not harder vision we are trying to push through for our staff. Our developers did an awesome job with building this new improved system.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

• 2 weeks later...

Archived