Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Why does this keeping happening - Connection refused

Fumiko

Question

I don't understand how or why this has been happening increasingly lately. The last bit has me confused as to how is that possible. I usually just restart the game and that fixes it but I can't understand why would my connection be refused after already reconnecting.

4oiu91c.jpg

Edited by Anriandor
Edited Topic's title.

ZFTe8IK.jpg

4 answers to this question

It looks like somebody is playing with your same steam ID (and it's very weird). Try to change it by following those steps:

Steam > Profile > Edit Profile > Custom URL > Insert a custom URL, for example "Fumiko"

I hope this solved your problem.

Edited by Alex [ITA]
  • Upvote 1

5632256.png  | ❔ Need help? ❔ | Allowed mods | TMP Rules |  5632256.png      If you liked what I wrote, just click the "Upvote" button! Thank you! ↗↗↗

1275462519_role_VeteranVI(1).png.e3386be

Thanks :D I tried using "Fumiko" and it said it was already in use ( it just keeps getting more strange by the minute) but I changed it to something else hopefully that's all that's needed. If I encounter the issue again I'll let you know. 

ZFTe8IK.jpg