• Announcements

• Chris - TFM

Game versions updated - It's time to downgrade!   08/16/17

Once again a new version of Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator have been released. If you wish to carry on playing TruckersMP, for the time being you will need to downgrade your game versions to   ETS2: "temporary_1_27 - 1.27.x for incompatible mods" ATS: "temporary_1_6 - 1.6.x for incompatible mods"   Use the following to learn how to downgrade:      Thanks!
mwl4

0.2.1.9.0 Released

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 3:15 PM, LIGHTSIDE55 said:

can anyone help me because my game wont load and when I try to launch it dosnt work pls help me pls

@felipesantos50[COL] - ¿Te da algún mensaje cuando te desconecta? Desconexiones del servidor pueden ser por tener el ping demasiado alto (por encima de 600 ms) o por otros problemas en tu conexión. A menos que estés intentando utilizar un coche en el servidor EU#1 (no se permiten coches) o que el coche, en cualquier otro servidor, tenga accesorios de policía (solo los admins pueden usarlos).

@jameswelch11 - Only admins can be cops, to become an admin you need to follow a process to enter the team first, and from there, work your way up until (maybe) you are promoted to IGA (In Game Administrator). See this topic:

To use a pilot car there are no requirements, you just go to a dealer, select the car and customize it with the Pilot paintjob and beacons.

To those searching for information about supporting update 1.28: we are aware and will publish an update when it is ready.

There is no need to create additional topics or questions regarding this update, it will come when it's ready. There is no ETA on when our update will be ready.

If you still want to play, I recommend downgrading to the latest supported versions by clicking on Properties -> Betas -> temporary_1_27 for ETS2 and temporary_1_6 for ATS.