0.2.1.9.0 Released

mwl4

Good job !, but the reporting system should be more effective since sometimes the reports are not effective. Most of the times, it tells me to report again since there is no administrator.

On 29/07/2017 at 4:25 PM, Scouse said:

Does this  update compatible  with ETS2 & ATS 1.28?

On 29/07/2017 at 4:37 PM, oolala11 said:

No it isn't

So in other words those on limited bandwidth (like myself) don't waste your time and wait for, oh, about 3-4 months till a 'compatible' version is released, maybe.......

Sigh, time to delete TMP app as it's only taking up HD space on my drives and was an utter waste of bandwidth.....

Cheers

On 5.8.2017 at 4:14 AM, Senutyenool said:

So in other words those on limited bandwidth (like myself) don't waste your time and wait for, oh, about 3-4 months till a 'compatible' version is released, maybe.......

Sigh, time to delete TMP app as it's only taking up HD space on my drives and was an utter waste of bandwidth.....

Cheers

You know that 1.28 isn't Released from SCS? Why should TruckersMP do an Update for a not released Update? Content may change in Beta Stage... But if you want to go, bye, no one is holding you here. <_<