0.2.1.9.0 Released

mwl4

1 hour ago, GameZOmbie102 said:

Всем привет! Помогите с этой ошибкой пожалуйста !!!

Система 64х битная.Делал все возможное что нашел ve в интеренете по ошибкам ETSMP2!

Merhaba! Bu hatayla yardım lütfen !!!
Sistem 64-bit.Iternet hataları ETSMP2 bulunan her şey!

Ошибка mp.jpg

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 2600X  GPU : MSI Geforce RTX 2060  MOTHERBOARD :  ASUS TUF B450-PLUS GAMING MEMORY : ADATA XPG  16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz  SSD :  CORSAIR 120GB  550MB - 500MB  SSD  : SAMSUNG 250GB 860 550MB - 520MB SSD  : ADATA 480GB SU630 520MB - 450MB  CASE : Cooler Master MasterBox MB511  PSU : Thermaltake Smart 700W 80+

Hello, I would like to have your help, because I have the original version of the ETS2 steam, and I already have an account on your site, and it is giving error when entering, says that the version is not compatible, and should be by her Be newer (v1.27.2.21s), some solution, or will I have to wait for a new update of your servers! ??? Thank you

• Upvote 1

Hello @lsaleloja_hd,

Can you check that you have "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs" in your game's properties on Steam? It should look like this:

Spoiler

2BL8hZ7.png

Please take a look at the Help section of the forums if you find a topic related to your issue in the solved issues.

If you don't find a solution, create a topic with the link below, the community and Support team will help you. ;)

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

I'd like to remind everyone that if you have an issue with TruckersMP, do NOT post on this topic, go to the Help section instead.

Thank you for your understanding.

The system realy works... let me say it nicely... not wery good, you report blocking player, cars with trailers, ppl trolling and blocking hole highways, and you get the.

No Action was taken, if you feel not heared, please make a report on ouer website...

i mean, c'mon, recorded the last 2 min. fow what reason? when you get the msg. 10 min later, its all to late? so new system ore not to report, it dosent work!

and admins? there are not enough online, and never one there when needed, and when you get stuck between 100 trucks, and you want to report the player to blame, 

it says, "PLAYER HAS ALREADY BEN REPORTED" ? so what... only 1 player can report a troller ? nice... so he will never get kickedm unless an admin is around...

so, what i am trying to say...

make me admin :) im better than a non working system that takes no action on the real trollers

The American servers have been down since I checked YESTERDAY at 10am Pacific time. I have no idea how long they were down before that but we're nearing the 24 hour mark since my checks with only ATS players having even mentioned the server problems. There has been no official word because this community doesn't care about ATS. Plain and simple. They still probably haven't noticed the servers are down. 

Or they are just finally getting rid of the US ATS server to make another ETS 2 server. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

The developers are aware that the servers are down and are trying to find out the reason why and fix the issue.  Please remain patient.

Your assumption is incorrect and the community does care about ATS.  

^

oolala11,

Thank you for your response. Me personally, it would have been nice to see a message from the devs to let the players know that they were/are aware of an issue and attempting to fix it. I hope that the issues are resolved soon, in the mean time, I will be on the European servers. :)

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.

It's not the size but the Quality of the Load!