0.2.1.9.0 Released

mwl4

Litle late... I got banned a year ago because someone rammed me. Because of that I hit another player who was driving on the hard shoulder. To my opinion thats an accident. When this report system had worked then the admins could have seen my version of the story was true. Now they just looked at the recording the player I hit had made showing me running in to him.   

I think the Admins should start banning people who make bogus reports. Then they will have time to seriously look into the real reports.

@[RDC] dabugel (Bert) We said it multiple times before, anyway, i will tell it you again. We know, we can't deal with all this reports. That's the reason why there's a text "NOTE: Remember to Record your Game" on the Report Panel. We try to deal with all reports, but sometimes it's not possible. We're sorry about this. Anyway, we would like to help you, so if you record your gameplay you can still make a Web Report. But please be patient, we have more than 5k reports there. :) 

On 7/7/2017 at 0:39 PM, DenizOzi3 [TR] said:

When they don't do this, players will be crazy and drive reckless .d 

Normal Players: I use always lights when needed but still receiving those stupid messages.

Troll Players: Oh, watch, another "remember lights" message. Ahha, now i will not use lights and I'm going to crash in all players I will find.

On 7/7/2017 at 4:01 AM, InSaNeNiTe said:

umm if u watched the demo with one of the admins the other day you would have seen it does record the player and shows what he did to get reported so i wouldnt call hard work from the devs that provide this mod for free a joke

Awsome Job guys as usual :)

Where's the video?

Edited by [23]ThunderSky

18 hours ago, Bonnm said:

@ [RDC] dabugel (Bert)  We zei dat het meerdere malen eerder, hoe dan ook, ik zal het u vertellen opnieuw. We weten, kunnen we niet omgaan met al deze rapporten. Dat is de reden waarom er een tekst "Let op: Vergeet niet om uw Game opnemen" op het rapport Panel. We proberen om te gaan met alle verslagen, maar soms is het niet mogelijk. Het spijt ons over. Hoe dan ook, we willen u graag helpen, dus als je je gameplay opnemen kunt u nog steeds een Web Report te maken. Maar wees geduldig, hebben we meer dan 5k rapporten daar.:) 

Thank you for your response. But then I keep in mind that this new system is insane. If you developed a report system, I think this should be an effective system. That's not the case. Just stop with this system. Self-submission (parenting) is better than that, though. Or set up more admins that can process the messages. Lol of this game is going to end. In addition, I would like to remove those cars or set a speed limit. Another suggestion is a separate server where there are no rules and each one can glorify each other, blocks and I do not know what. EU1 and Eu2 and 3 can then be strictly enforced. That will help the game.

• Upvote 1

On 07.07.2017 at 7:37 PM, AndreF23 said:

No they wouldn't. 

The devs could easily setup automated messages with this stuff in it to give admins more time for other things. Something they should consider.

They are doing this sometimes. In Eu#2, people resuming to trolling & something else. Doing Incorrect ways, Rammings, Reckles Drivings...

10 hours ago, [23]ThunderSky said:

Normal Players: I use always lights when needed but still receiving those stupid messages.

Troll Players: Oh, watch, another "remember lights" message. Ahha, now i will not use lights and I'm going to crash in all players I will find.

Where's the video?

its in the forums somewhere topic called new report system if i remember right use the search tab i cant remember what the topic was called but its something close to that

On 09.07.2017 at 6:47 PM, Bonnm said:

@ [RDC] dabugel (Bert)  Мы говорили это несколько раз раньше, так или иначе, я скажу вам это снова. Мы знаем, что мы не можем справиться со всеми этими отчетами. Вот почему в панели отчетов есть текст «ПРИМЕЧАНИЕ: Не забудьте записать свою игру». Мы пытаемся разобраться со всеми отчетами, но иногда это невозможно. Мы сожалеем об этом. В любом случае, мы хотели бы вам помочь, поэтому, если вы записываете свой игровой процесс, вы все равно можете сделать веб-отчет. Но, пожалуйста, будьте терпеливы, у нас там более 5 тысяч отчетов.:) 

In my opinion you continue to deal with the consequences, not solving problems. That under the old system that the new you do not have time to consider all reports (or consider them too long), but why not increase the state administrators, not to toughen punishment for violation of the rules. You propose to file a video report on the website, if you do not help in-game report. But for most players this is not possible. As a result, most of the violators remain unpunished and continue to break the rules even more.

I think the same like others. Why a new Report System if it is not used by Admins. I never used to Ragequit a Simulator because I report someone for doing Things not allowed and then Nothing happens. I Already talked with an Admin but he said Somethin will happen... This Player still freaks me out. I am very pissed off, working for a Virtual Company and always 35% Because someone is on the wron Lane, Rams my Truck, Forgot to Break and used the Horn instead or Blocks the Freakin Highway so my PC laggs because of 1000 freakin Trucks.

I can't report. Screenshotfunction dies not work. What do we have with ne new System if nobody cares what happens. If I do something wrong, I bet, I will be banned immidiately.

Greetings
*Drops Mic, leaves the stage*

Bonnm i know what you go through dealing with reports man even all the admins actually last time i watched your stream you took 1 report delt with that and at the same time 100 or more reports came it its like that report screen never stops some people just dont seem to relize how much reports you guys gotta deal with its not 1 or2 reports yay all done more like 1 report done 100 more to go oh wait another 100 more just got added oh wait.................so people that think admins aint doing their work need to think again just cause your report isnt delt with as soon as you submit it doesnt mean it wont get delt with give the admins time to actually do what they need to do :)

Edited by InSaNeNiTe
fail spelling :/

Thanks for another update. 

But within 25mins I got rammed 3 times. I reported 3 times, I only saw one feedback which was "none taken". 

Back to ProMods again unfortunately.  Keep up the good work though. 

On 6/30/2017 at 10:03 AM, mwl4 said:

Hello!

New version 0.2.1.9.0 has been released.

Changelog:

• New report system *
  • Added encountered players in scoreboard (last 1 minute)

* New report system implements demo system. This means that every players movements are recorded for 2 minutes in back (even if player leaves, the movements are still saved).
While creating a report the game server creates a demo using stored movements (also other data is processed) and saves them in the report for certain time.

From this moment consider using report system in game rather than web reports. 

And so how do i download it. All i see is a download for something i do not need.

How do you down load the new up date. I do not see it any place

5 hours ago, David Camarra said:

And so how do i download it. All i see is a download for something i do not need.

How do you down load the new up date. I do not see it any place

The update can be downloaded trough launcher.

10 hours ago, Tealralker said:

I have a Problem with it

First of all the download is very slow but thats ok

The biggest problem is, that the download stops after a while.

Would be great if someone could help me.

Try running launcher as admin.

Edited by MushroomLTU
  • Upvote 1

Helped ya? Why not giving me a reputation point? Thanks!

Earth is hexagon.

GTA SA > GTA V