0.2.1.9.0 Released

mwl4

On 2/7/2017 at 0:51 PM, Bonnm said:

@[23]ThunderSky Admins can't be 24/7 on the Server, this message comes when no admin is there, or this is a small rule break and no ban/kick needed. You have still the Website function.

yeah, and when they are online, they do this: 

82D049B29A1442ACF4C78A0D412353A6CADA1FA0

• Upvote 2

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 3:03 PM, mwl4 said:

Hello!

New version 0.2.1.9.0 has been released.

Changelog:

• New report system *
  • Added encountered players in scoreboard (last 1 minute)

* New report system implements demo system. This means that every players movements are recorded for 2 minutes in back (even if player leaves, the movements are still saved).
While creating a report the game server creates a demo using stored movements (also other data is processed) and saves them in the report for certain time.

From this moment consider using report system in game rather than web reports. 

Since new update All of my in game Reports are not even looked at - No Action  was taken ....... ? what the hell / And when we will be able to Re bind the X key for a Controllers ? i cant use gamepad and keyboard at the same time . 

1 hour ago, TheRealSquid said:

make it actually record or kick players who ram 4 straight people but never get kicked. what a joke this system is

umm if u watched the demo with one of the admins the other day you would have seen it does record the player and shows what he did to get reported so i wouldnt call hard work from the devs that provide this mod for free a joke

Awsome Job guys as usual :)

Edited by InSaNeNiTe

^ except for the fact i did watch it and even today after 4 people reported him, nothing happened, no kick, no ban, nothing. he hit all 4 of our trucks by passing us on the shoulder and hitting each and every truck when he had open left lane. so please tell me more how it works, when it has the most blatant offender missed.

Edited by KhaosHammer_BF
Removed unnecessary quote, refer to the reply above. ^

lol iam not a admin so i cant tell you HOW it works and admins do get alot more then 4 reports per min so it may take time for them to actually get to it best i can say is record/report then wait like the rest of us not much more can be done its not like click report BAM banned takes time for admins to get to each report

5 hours ago, DenizOzi3 [TR] said:

Finnaly brother, They can't troll now .d Thanks.

When they don't do this, players will be crazy and drive reckless .d 

No they wouldn't. 

The devs could easily setup automated messages with this stuff in it to give admins more time for other things. Something they should consider.

But what happens if I still record my game? Are there fps drops or something else?

And if the movement gets recorded, what happens if in that moment, for example the Steering wheel is making trouble? No one would believe you that!

And it is so a pain in the a** if you get banned, but it's the fault of the jostick or keyboard bug.

I don't like that new report system.

I was just online, and have to say, my experience of the new reporting system has left me unimpressed. I reported 3 players, one for "car hauling a trailer", and two for "reckless driving" and "overtaking causing accidents". All three reports came back with the players involved not getting into trouble.

I guess that means players can now get away with even more, since the admins don't seem to properly look at reports.

Cheers!

P.S If any of you say I should record - I can't due to not having a good enough PC for it.

• Upvote 2