0.2.1.9.0 Released

mwl4

@[23]ThunderSky Admins can't be 24/7 on the Server, this message comes when no admin is there, or this is a small rule break and no ban/kick needed. You have still the Website function.

^

It means you can report player even then after he leaves the server or drives away from your range. He is still in a tab menu under "history" - I guess - button.

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.

stat1.php?tmpid=86455&bg=truck

Volvo Powered

Agromex Driver

@Damnlag If you right click, a cursor should appear, you can then click onto the 'history' button.

19 minutes ago, simke_r35 said:

congrats!

no action has been taken against the player...
:)

@simke_r35, if you believe that a perpetrator should have been banned for what he did you still have the option to record and report the user on the website. Below is a guide showcasing how to use the report system:

Edited by Mirrland
  • Upvote 1

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

1 hour ago, Mirrland said:

@Damnlag If you right click, a cursor should appear, you can then click onto the 'history' button.

@simke_r35, if you believe that a perpetrator should have been banned for what he did you still have the option to record and report the user on the website. Below is a guide showcasing how to use the report system:

Thanks for the help! ;)

5 hours ago, Mirrland said:

if you believe that a perpetrator should have been banned for what he did you still have the option to record and report the user on the website. Below is a guide showcasing how to use the report system

So why bring an update to a feature which rarely brings any purpose?

I'd rather have demos available to upload in a web report.

PdWO2ga.png

Yeah. Having demos available for download through some sort of ATS file for TMP website upload would be terrific. Obviously it would take more effort on the part of the staff and I am happy with what we are just getting but thought for the future.

Can you please fix the glitch where the game freezes whenever you try to teleport to the nearest repair center or to the truck dealer. I tried reinstalling and nothing changes. This wont happen in singleplayer. Some people says that I need to wait but the game will end up with crashing or not responding at all. 

+ I like the new report system :) seems good!

Hello mcfreeman,

In multiplayer the whole server has the same server time, its night for everyone on the same time etc. To teleport to a repair center will in the Singel Player take 1 houer for example. In singelplayer mode the game could just jump 1 hour in the future, but in multiplayer it isnt so easy, cause everyone should have the same in-gametime and not everyone is teleporting to the service station at the same time.

So my tips is to wait a little bit so the game could load correctly. If this isnt helping, you also could post a post on the help section from the forum.

Fahrer2222

A question to the developers: Can maybe someone of the media team (or something like that) make a video on maybe YouTube, where you could show how the system works. If you aren't a admin, many wouldn't see how it works, and many is complaining about the system (the older one). So it would be nice if you maybe maked a video to show how it works so more people could understand that something is happening if you are sending in a report.