0.2.1.9.0 Released

mwl4

I want something like "The reported player (Name Player) has been banned". I want to know if admins are sleeping or just introducing things and things and.. ah, things.

And, let us use the old (chat) report system OR just create a ID/name search bar on tab, so we can find the player that we want to report, instead of scroling 120 players.

Edited by [23]ThunderSky

Hey.

Amazing new update however there is an issue with it; and mainly the report system.

Our VTC were in a convoy today on EU2 and there were many instances where the report system would not work. The new update says, and I quote "that every players movements are recorded for 2 minutes in back". So theoretically, anybody who rams, blocks or goes the wrong way will get banned right? This is not the case unfortunately, at least not for me. After a few minutes, sometimes 2, sometimes 20, there would be a message saying that no action has been taken against the player. This has led me to the belief that the new demo system is either entirely not working or it is just bugged for me. Whatever the case, please look into it.

my truckersmp launcher says INSTALL UPDATE AVAILABLE, I click there but nothing happens, just come back in the same view "INSTALL UPDATE AVAILABLE" and I back to click and click and click and nothing happens

NO PROBLEM:: already works haha my mistake!!

1 minute ago, Eddie Designs said:

my truckersmp launcher says INSTALL UPDATE AVAILABLE, I click there but nothing happens, just come back in the same view "INSTALL UPDATE AVAILABLE" and I back to click and click and click and nothing happens

@Anriandor Have already said, this is not an Help Section, please.

Go here for your problem :

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Best Regards,

chatyo

As much as I appreciate the new, inbuilt report system (though I am new to the game), I'd like to ask why can't a reported player be reported again?

Not 5 minutes ago I was driving through a tunnel an another truck came almost alongside me, then started drifting into my lane, I even moved right into the emergency lane however he followed me there and rammed me - now my truck and trailer are lying sideways in the middle of the tunnel, blocking 3/4 lanes (counting stop lane). So of course I go to report, and what a surprise, that player is already reported! What I'd like to know is, is my report still sent? If not sent, it should at least count towards some kind of report counter for the player in order to increase the severity of the report. Add more weight. Because for how long can the same player be "reported" and meanwhile do a hundred infractions at the cost of just the initial one, because he is apparently immune to reports until X time elapsed or report is resolved.

Also, though this isn't the place for it, what am I supposed to do even? When I load an earlier save I lose a ton of progress, and resuming the job from the pause menu returns me to the tunnel where I am completely immobile. Sucks :(

note: needless to say I have called for assistance and moved the truck, don't think that I am still in there blocking the way with lights flashing <_<

Sounds like there are way too many players not following the rules. I can only hope the admins are able to catch up on all the reports, ban players, and start to see the violations drop, due to players seeing that they will be held accountable for their actions. I like the new system, very good effort to try and make the game playable for all.

@CT Owner PrideChaser/Twitch

If you don't want to see your content being hidden or edited, simply respect the Forum rules and don't use profanity or vulgar language.

Regarding your reports, if they haven't been reviewed by an IGA they are deleted after 10min. Then the system message tells you to submit a web report with your own evidence.

Then maybe YOU should get more people on ATS servers then since you spend so much time on ETS... But whats teh use of having this if its gioing to delete the vids after 10 minutes so its pretty much pointless to this idea isnt it. Were still doing all the work to submit proof yet it was right there in front of you the whole time ....

Edited by CT Owner PrideChaser/Twitch
editing

2 report 2 "No action has been taken to the reported player, if you think it's unfair, report it on the site", really? Like,

-"Oh, watch, that troll is hiting peoples"

-"Mh.. i'm bored, i will just continue to watch it and having some fun".