0.2.1.9.0 Released

mwl4

I can´t play on mulltiplayer in both games Ats & Ets2 because it say that I have the version 1.27.1.71 and I need the version 1.27.2.8s.

The version that I have is the 1.27 is the last updated. You need to give me a solution for this problem !!!!! HOPE YOU SEE THIS COMMENT

2 hours ago, Killua (DavidOC93) said:

So with this update when you make a report in game there is 2 mins of recording with the report and if its not looked at in 10 mins it gets deleted? kinda confused :wacko::huh: 

No... example: I ram you and i quit instantly  you have 60 secounds to report me from the "history" in TAB's panel you will se the new button History... so you can report me from there and report will be saved with the demo clip until the admins  do something with the report... after you report me the report will be in the system until someone from admins do something with it...

Just remember you got 60 secounds  after someone hit you and go outside of your visability range or after he quits the game...  just if you don't miss that 60 secounds window the demo clip will 100% show him ramming you or whatever is doing wrong...

1 hour ago, Hairy Goober said:

Are these clips handled server-side or is the client tied into the saving of them?

Wondering if this will impact my data use cuz my connection's capped.

After sending the report the clips are in server side...  like overwatch in counter-strike: global offensive...

21 hours ago, mwl4 said:

* New report system implements demo system. This means that every players movements are recorded for 2 minutes in back (even if player leaves, the movements are still saved).
While creating a report the game server creates a demo using stored movements (also other data is processed) and saves them in the report for certain time.

From this moment consider using report system in game rather than web reports. 

Does i understand it right that you just take a look at the ingame report and not anymore on the web reports?

Or that someone who get reportet in web now wont get banned?

If i understand this right, try to find the correct ID in TabList while you see more than 40 Players in this List...It really sucks...

This is the reason why i prefer a web report.

Furthermore it sucks if the guy who you want to report is still out of the Range, so its hard to report him.

Edited by ITL - Munin666 [GER]

Windows 10Pro - Intel i7 11700k - MSI Z590 Gaming Pro Carbon Wifi -  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti - 2TB 860 EVO - 1TB 860 EVO -

750W BeQuiet Straight Power E11 CM - Fractal Design Define XL R2 - 2x16GB Corsair Vengance 3600MHz

This is just excellent work.

Making video reports is such a chore and I'm glad I won't have to be doing it as much anymore.

Genius idea for the built in video. Makes reporting Trolls so much less of a hassle. I imagine we'll see the usage of reports and consequently the presence of rammers on the server plummet. Thanks for this update! 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more!