0.2.1.9.0 Released

mwl4

Won't work for me! :(

The previous version too!

The previous version was giving me "Unsupported game version detected" error.

And now with this version. When I press "Install available updates", the "system" update downloaded with no problem, but it couldn't download "coreets2mp.dll" It download till the end(12.92Mb). But nothing change and I have to download the file again and again and again...

This is the launcher before the update:

Spoiler

01.JPG.513aee6b076ceb54449b303196e78455.JPG

This is during downloading the updates:

Spoiler

02.JPG.d0e6b3abda07fdede0e2ed0c81406a94.JPG

And this is after the download:

Spoiler

03.JPG.ba1b424b2c73515049445f5ef3b0c5f9.JPG

I looked here for the "coreets2mp.dll" file. "C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP"

This file is not there!

Why the launcher can't download the file?

And I have the latest game version. (1.27.2.9s)

1 hour ago, KingDamian said:

One PROBLEM at ATS!!! Check ! Install MP for ATS. 

Reveal hidden contents

Same here but with ETS2.

3 minutes ago, mwl4 said:

If you still experiencing problem with downloading - try now. It should be fixed now.

Didn't work! :(

The file downloaded till the end but I have to download it again and again...! I can't download the "coreets2mp.dll" at all.

• Upvote 1

From this moment consider using report system in game rather than web reports. 

I rarely use in game reports since you don't get any information about your report, like if it's been reviewed or anything. Plus I don't really see them being as useful as web reports.

With web reports you get updates, and you know whether the person has been dealt with.

Maybe if there was another tool that could extract the demo into a file that we could attach to web reports.... Or if in game reports were tied in with the web reports.

Edited by H4MZ4_

PdWO2ga.png

Shocking I reported a player for driving the wrong way and ramming me giving me 34% damage on the C to D road and no action was taken absolutely appalling

I like the idea of the new system but if players are going to get away with ramming and driving the wrong way on one of the busiest roads in the game whats the point of reporting them?

Edited by Euro_Trucker

Love this update i can finally not have to remember Truckersmp ID or player name 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

8 hours ago, mwl4 said:
  • New report system *

* New report system implements demo system. This means that every players movements are recorded for 2 minutes in back (even if player leaves, the movements are still saved).
While creating a report the game server creates a demo using stored movements (also other data is processed) and saves them in the report for certain time.

From this moment consider using report system in game rather than web reports. 

The new "report system" is good. 

3 hours ago, mwl4 said:

^ @H4MZ4_

That is not truth, since in the new report system you got message when admin takes action on your report, when report is removed or when reported player got banned. 

Oh, never received a notification ever after any of my IG reports, must be because admins are too busy.

2 hours ago, mwl4 said:

^ @Euro_Trucker Currently we get a lot of reports in game, and we are not able to handle every report. 

That's the reason I never use IG reports. Web is more reliable!

PdWO2ga.png