Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

0.2.1.9.0 Released

mwl4

You should have to take some form of driving test, just a basic one about road rules and when NOT to overtake especially. And the junctions on the C-D road, if everyone used it properly, there's be no traffic jams, it's because people push in that there's traffic, let someone go, and leave a gap. If there's a gap but you can't go without blocking it, don't go. Easy.

Also can i ask why these kind of a releases are timed so week-peak times? Ok, the reaction to new DLC as fast as possible, but checking back in months, and wich is not SCS related always goes on friday, so if it ruins things its ruins a lot of plans too...

Why not weekly server-low-time?

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2

Wow. I was rammed 2 times in the last 2 days and lost quite a bit of money because of it, so I am glad to see a proper report system in place. Thank you!

Most people seem to still ignore red lights, at least in my experience, and that's kinda dangerous. If there was a way to charge them more money (because apparently they don't care about 500 eur per light or what is it), or assign some kind of negative points leading to a penalty, that would be cool.

2 hours ago, SgtBreadStick said:

What do you mean by "encountered players in scoreboard (last 1 minute)"?

A log of all the players you met in the last minute get stored. To give an example: If an user that rammed you pressed f7 enter and you couldn't report him in time (since he's no longer in your TAB list), you can open the log of players you met and find his TruckersMP ID and eventually report him. I don't know if it's clear what I wrote.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, WolfRawrrr said:

Wow. I was rammed 2 times in the last 2 days and lost quite a bit of money because of it, so I am glad to see a proper report system in place. Thank you!

Most people seem to still ignore red lights, at least in my experience, and that's kinda dangerous. If there was a way to charge them more money (because apparently they don't care about 500 eur per light or what is it), or assign some kind of negative points leading to a penalty, that would be cool.

You can turn off traffic penalties in the settings. I'll run a red light if nobody is on my map nearby.... obviously not in Rotterdam/Calais.

1 hour ago, connormouse said:

You should have to take some form of driving test, just a basic one about road rules and when NOT to overtake especially. And the junctions on the C-D road, if everyone used it properly, there's be no traffic jams, it's because people push in that there's traffic, let someone go, and leave a gap. If there's a gap but you can't go without blocking it, don't go. Easy.

That won't stop trolls, they can take the test and pass to then start trolling

3 hours ago, mwl4 said:

* New report system implements demo system. This means that every players movements are recorded for 2 minutes in back (even if player leaves, the movements are still saved).
While creating a report the game server creates a demo using stored movements (also other data is processed) and saves them in the report for certain time.

From this moment consider using report system in game rather than web reports. 

That sounds great

^ @Michael1200 Unless it's a new problem I don't really consider the job market an issue. Just F7 + Enter or go to sleep and it's fixed, in TMP you should have your own truck anyway so you should never need to force it through the console. 

@KingDamian Try it again, I just updated my TMP with no issues. If it keeps happening then I would download the launcher from the site again. 

Edited by Trucking Gekco
Added @'s