Rank

Question

Hello,

I was wondering about when my rank will change, because in anno 2015 I created my ''TruckersMP'' account, since that time I've played MP very long, my rank is, Veteran Driver, and my status on topics are ''What is a truck?''. My question was/is: will that ever change or not?

Thanks for all your reply's if you will post these.

DeGelderseTrucker

[EDIT] Sorry if this topic/thread is on a wrong topic center, but I thought I could place it here.

Edited by DeGelderseTrucker

4 answers to this question

Hello @DeGelderseTrucker

Your 'status on topics' also known as a member title will change with the amount of useful posts that you have on the forums, if you get 500+ you can set a custom one.

Your rank will not change unless you join the TruckersMP team.

Best Regards,

Edited by Mirrland

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Hello @DeGelderseTrucker,

To answer your questions, know that you become "Pilote veteran" if you have registered for more than 1 year on the forum.

Also, be aware that your "rank" changes only if you are active on the forum and you post comments that are useful and constructive. After a number of comments, your "rank" will change. However, do not forget that your comments should be helpful principaly.

Also if your comments or status are useful or constructif or what members love your status, other community members can give you reputation points "Community reputation" (as a reward for your help for example).

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg