Two errors?!

sesamert16

Question

Help. I keep getting this error

http://prntscr.com/fpeb4i

I looked on the forums and found people asking the same question, but being told to delete "core.atsmp.dll" or whatever the file is named. However, I cannot do that, as whenever I try to, this happens:

http://prntscr.com/fpecfm 

Help?

Also, yesterday I was getting an error telling me I have the wrong version of ATS to play TruckersMP. I tried version 1.6 public beta and temporary 1.6 - 1.6x for unsupported mods, neither worked. 

Help?

4 answers to this question

Hi, 

First make sure that the ETS2 process and launcher are closed.  Then try running the launcher as admin and see if this fixes it.  

If not;

Please use win+R to bring up run and go to %programdata% (or C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP)

Please go to the truckersmp folder and delete the core_etsmp.dll file

Now please open the launcher as admin and it will redownload the file
This should work 

Btw. Your ATS is open , close ATS on Task Manager and try again 

Edited by Unknown111111

@sesamert16

You are more than likely getting that error, because you still have ATS.exe open - try closing out of ATS all together and then delete "core.atsmp.dll" and it should work.

42 minutes ago, sesamert16 said:

Also, yesterday I was getting an error telling me I have the wrong version of ATS to play TruckersMP. I tried version 1.6 public beta and temporary 1.6 - 1.6x for unsupported mods, neither worked.

You were getting this error because ATS came out with a new version and since then TruckersMP has released an update making ATS playable again. So make sure you don't have any ATS downloads waiting in your steam library and your BETA tab is set to "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"

Hope this has helped

Riley

On 6/28/2017 at 10:21 PM, Riley [EN-US] said:

@sesamert16

You are more than likely getting that error, because you still have ATS.exe open - try closing out of ATS all together and then delete "core.atsmp.dll" and it should work.

You were getting this error because ATS came out with a new version and since then TruckersMP has released an update making ATS playable again. So make sure you don't have any ATS downloads waiting in your steam library and your BETA tab is set to "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs"

Hope this has helped

Riley

I don't have ATS open but I'm still getting that error