Unsupported game version detected

Millieee

Question

Still having the same problem, although some people with this problem have already fixed it. I've reinstalled the game itself, the mod itself, made sure the mod was deleted from everywhere before reinstalling, I have tried running the game in 64bit. It worked yesterday morning fine, before it forced me to update the game, then just would not let me back on it after updating, both mod and game. 

ETS2.png

8 answers to this question

ATS; 

Update to ATS has not arrived yet. 

Wait for the update of TruckersMP. 

Please read the following to turn off automatic updates on Steam.

or

ETS 2;

Hello,

You can download the new version of TruckersMP from here : https://truckersmp.com/download

Please can you go to steam library -> right click on Euro Truck SImulator 2 and press on properties -> go to the betas tab -> press on None- Opt out of all betas on the dropdown menu.

If this does not work, then please 

37 minutes ago, HamitCanKilic / 24] said:

ETS 2;

Hello,

You can download the new version of TruckersMP from here : https://truckersmp.com/download

Please can you go to steam library -> right click on Euro Truck SImulator 2 and press on properties -> go to the betas tab -> press on None- Opt out of all betas on the dropdown menu.

If this does not work, then please 

I have the new version, 1.27.2.8s, I've read the guide and everything is already how it should be, I've reinstalled the mod 3 times already just today and it's still saying I have the incorrect version. My game is also in no betas, I've done that already too.

I can see that you haven't tried running the Launcher as admin. Please launch it as admin. 

If you already have please use win+r to bring up run and go to %programdata% . Please then delete the truckersmp folder. Now run the launcher as admin and let it redownload all the files. 

Please also ensure your antivirus and firewall are not blocking the launcher

It had a promising start of asking me to find the directory manually, (usually it already had it filled in) ran it as admin, still had the same problem, although it did say - as soon as I launched it - to install the updates which were ETS2 and System, after doing so it still came up with the same error. It asked me to update yesterday which was the exact same thing, but the same outcome. Not a clue what could be going wrong now 

3 hours ago, Millieee said:

I have the new version, 1.27.2.8s, I've read the guide and everything is already how it should be, I've reinstalled the mod 3 times already just today and it's still saying I have the incorrect version. My game is also in no betas, I've done that already too.

Mine is also same. I've done everything game is updated, and  it is in no betas reinstalled the TruckersMP multiple times but when i opened TruckersMP (as admin) I get unsupported game version error. I'm out of solutions right now. :/