No Job on Quick Job List

Ravagioli

Question

I tried TruckesMP today, after first login, i still got the job list, but after i finished that job, that said i was late by 81000 hours? So i got no money or XP.

And then i tried to get another job, but i could found any, the quick job list is totally empty, what am i doing wrong?

I've tried to restart the game twice, still nothing

EDIT : Now i got no job in single player either, wow, whats wrong?

6 answers to this question

@Ravagioli

Welcome to the forums.

If you aren't getting any freight market jobs I would recommend for you to sleep in-game or teleport to a different garage and then teleport back to your starting location. By the sounds of this it looks like you may never have slept, teleported, used a ferry or train or etc. When you sleep or teleport to a different garage in the game it helps resetting your economy and refreshes your page giving you jobs again. Now if this is your first time and you go to a sleeping location and or you teleport out to a different city - please be aware as soon as you sleep your screen will go black. As soon as that happens it's VERY important that you do not ALT-F4 or close out the game in anyway. The game is simply loading and allowing your profile to catch up to the server in-game time so grab your phone and watch some YouTube videos or go do something that might take a few mins or just wait patiently at the black screen until you see the time start changing and your screen will come back. Please note it will only take this long the first time you do this - everyone after you waited when you sleep or teleport it should be instant.

EDIT - Some additional solutions can be found here.

Hope this has helped.

Riley

Edited by K0rnholio
Added an additional solution

Hey Ravagioli

There are a few ways to fix this ill list a few

-rest at a rest stop

-go to a place where you can collect trailers and press enter on the square there should be at least one trailer take it if you don't want to drive it just f6 and cancel

-do f7

-restart game

Hope this helps you enjoy yourself.

One thing you can do is to use quick travel to one of your garages if you have your own truck in-game.

• Upvote 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel