Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Friends

Suggestion Name: Be able to quick spawn directly to a friend.

Suggestion Description: I feel it would be awesome to be able to spawn/quick travel to a friend. I know when me and my buddies get on we are always on the otherside of the map and at that point we don't see the point in driving together. Make it so that you can only spawn by them at a garage or someplace non-collisioned? Feel like a lot of people would like this, lets hear some feedback! (not sure if this is an MP thing or SCS..)

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: To make joining friends easier and faster.

• Upvote 1

Why not play on a modded account which has modded money - then when you and your friend play ETS2/ATS together while traveling doing load just buy each garage you see along the way so next time when you play just teleport together to the same garage. A negative side of this could also cause people spawning in the road more often than it already happens causing more useless traffic jams/pileups.

I never have a problem with meeting up with friends or members from my VTM so -1 from me as I don't see this a big deal. 

Riley

Probably not going to need this as above ^ I too don't see any problems meeting up with friends/VTC members in-game whether planned or unplanned.

You can fast travel to garages closer to your friends to meet up with them. Or switch to SP and use the console to tele and switch back to MP.

If you are on a new account and don't want to use any "cheats", then that's good for you. At least it gives you something to look forward to; being able to buy more garages and making it easier and easier for you to buy/fast travel to more destinations as you progress throughout the game.

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there, 

This sounds like a good idea however, if you or your friend is in a collision zone and you teleport to them that'll cause some ugly scene now, wouldn't it? If anything, just buy a garage near your friend or even the same garage and quick travel to it as others said above. 

• 1 month later...
On 28/06/2017 at 12:03 AM, PledgedMaster said:

Suggestion Name: Be able to quick spawn directly to a friend.

Suggestion Description: I feel it would be awesome to be able to spawn/quick travel to a friend. I know when me and my buddies get on we are always on the otherside of the map and at that point we don't see the point in driving together. Make it so that you can only spawn by them at a garage or someplace non-collisioned? Feel like a lot of people would like this, lets hear some feedback! (not sure if this is an MP thing or SCS..)

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: To make joining friends easier and faster.

Helo You mean no collision between friends let us behave.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 28.6.2017 at 5:03 AM, PledgedMaster said:

Make it so that you can only spawn by them at a garage or someplace non-collisioned?

If you want them to spawn in no collision zones anyway, it means that there is a city nearby. Provided you have bought the garages, possible by the means @K0rnholio mentioned above, it is quick and easy to get to your friend. If you know that you will be driving together soon, you can always communicate a city you both drive to and meet. That would even be more realistic.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.