Can't log in ETS 2 MP

CorlaN

Question

Hi , i can't log in on ETS 2 MP with my account , i just updated latest version..and after this i can't log in with my account..

Metion: I can log in with acoount on official site , but can't log in in game..

someone can help me? 

5 answers to this question

Hello, are you able to get into the game to login?

If you are please open word or notepad

Write your email address on one line

Write your password on another line

Use ctrl+c to copy and ctrl+v to paste into the game. 

Make sure you don't have any symbols in your password apart from letters and numbers

If this doesn't work please open a support ticket at support.truckersmp.com

If your login isn't working even after you wrote it down on Notepad, copied and pasted, then you wrote it wrong. To make sure you are getting it right, logout of the site then try to log back in. If your credentials fail to login in there then you are indeed making a mistake somewhere. Double check everything is right. If it works there, then use the exact same information on the launcher's login screen. Write it down as @oolala11 instructed you, paste on the site to see if it works and if it does, use it on the launcher.

As a last resort, uninstall the launcher, go to %programdata% and delete the folder "TruckersMP" then go to C:\Program files and delete "TruckersMP Launcher", download the launcher again, install it as administrator then run it as administrator and try to login again with the same credentials you use on the site.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >