Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

No Jobs in the Freight Market

vuurdraak

Sorry to post it here, but I'm apparently not allowed to create topics elsewhere.

I see the closed "No Jobs in the Freight Market" topic, where there are multiple solutions to this problem, I got one extra solution to fix the problem.

Go out of the multiplayer, and drive to a place to pick up cargo, once you looked in the freight pickup thingy locally and see some freight, all the freight will also be back in the general overview.

• 2 weeks later...

try to teleport from garage to garage, it should work after you quick travel to another garage from the first time, or try to sleep, but if you had slept before 3 times, you cant sleep anymore, f7 doesnt work, so teleporting or quick travel is the only way! .... i take only external contracts.... so i dont need to do any of this to find a  job!

Interesting even more solutions :) , didn't know teleporting around can fix it as well.

To me it looks like the jobs disappear after I have used the Scout Car, the multiplayer should issue some sort of jobs reset thingy to the client when getting back in to a truck.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived