Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

100% damage and 267176 km/h in one second (video available)

Theimmortalone

Question

Hello and thanks for looking into the matter.

I left a no-collision zone in Koeln (in my own truck, without cargo), stopped at the traffic light behind another truck (also without cargo), apparently waiting for a green light. Within seconds my speed goes up to 267176 km/h (literally, proof below in a video) and I find myself flying next to the moon and rotating like crazy. Oh, and I immediately received 100% damage (while I was at 0% damage while standing behind that other truck).

This may sound strange, but luckily I kept a recording of the whole thing. Here is the link to the video (the whole thing happened about 1.5 hours ago): http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d99bc9b6

Please help. I cannot really repair, as the 100% done to me instantly is way over my budget, so I'll do some quick jobs I guess. But at least let me know how to avoid this, as losing a whole truck in one second is not fun.

Thank you,

Xeno

3 answers to this question

You could have been rammed by speed hacker or maybe it was just a glitch. This has happened to me a couple of times too. I dont know if there is any way to avoid it. But you could just load one of your older saves. That way you dont need to pay any repair bills. btw. You should upload your video to Youtube. I dont feel like downloading random files from the internet.

• Upvote 1