2 Quick Questions

Question

Hello, 

I want to ask 3 questions, which I hope to get a answer for.

Q1: As I have the Schwarzmuller DLC Pack, will other players who don't have the DLC will still be able to see my Schwarzmuller trailer?

Q2: Are there any settings ingame that can help make the game run faster and smoother? And I'm also using a keyboard and mouse to steer my truck.

Q3: When trucking ingame, is my avatar my steam avatar or is it the avatar which I use on here? And also is my company name the one I set a color for in the login screen?

Thanks,

-Łukasz

5 answers to this question

Just now, Kanapka_Z_Pomidorem said:

Q1: As I have the Schwarzmuller DLC Pack, will other players who don't have the DLC will still be able to see my Schwarzmuller trailer?

Only players who have the Schwarzmüller Pack as well will see your trailers.

Those who don't have the DLC will see replacement models

Q2: Are there any settings ingame that can help make the game run faster and smoother? And I'm also using a keyboard and mouse to steer my truck.

You can try lowering your graphics settings, this should increase your framerate and make hte game run smoother

Q3: When trucking ingame, is my avatar my steam avatar or is it the avatar which I use on here? And also is my company name the one I set a color for in the login screen?

It's still the Steam avatar, but this might be changed in the future.

(Why 'still'? Before TruckersMP switched to the Account System and later adpated the usage of those names, only Steam Accounts and their Names, Avatars etc. were used)

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Q1) no they will not be able to see the trailer as this would be breaking the EULA of SCS. They can see something substituted as a trailer which is normally a flat bed with nothing on it with the same crash model.  That's why you see part of the downloads of the launcher is a schwarzmuller mod.

Q2) yes, you can turn the graphics settings to lower in the graphics option in the ingame settings.  You can also turn down the game resolution to say 800x600 or 1024x768. If you have an ssd you should install the launcher and ets2 on there. 

Q3) And yes that's the tag options in the mp settings when you press tab as well. 

A1. They wont see the DLC they will just see a standard one I believe

A2. Depending on your pc specification you may not be able to run Ultra / High settings for a more FPS and smooth running if this settings are an issue goto Medium or Low make sure to check the game requirements and compare to your own setup.... If you have the recommended that means high possibly ultra will be fine if all is ticked ;)

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)

Hard Drive: 3 GB available space

Recommended System Requirements

Processor: Quad core CPU 3.0 GHz

Memory: 6 GB RAM

Graphics: GeForce GTX 760-class (2 GB)

Hard Drive: 3 GB available space

A3. A simple forum search would have located a post for you which already has this answered for you :) 

Edited by lxl Semper lxl

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing