Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ATS

Kopite

Question

6 answers to this question

@kopitegaming and @MinecraftInventz

Be sure in addition of having two hours of game play as mentioned above make sure that your steam profile is set to public so TruckersMP checker can access your profile ensuring you have said amount of game-play. If you have your profile set to friends or private you won't be able to connect your steam to TruckersMP.

Riley

Hi guy, mayby i can help you :

1) You must have at least 2 hours of play time on Steam for  American Truck Simulator. -- have you done this ?

(We will be enforcing a 2 hour minimum play time before you can play on our servers. This means that you have to have the game in your steam library and play for 2 hours on singleplayer before you can join the multiplayer servers. You can verify this by going to "My account" and "Settings" and click the following button.. ) 

2) if you need more help refer to this video :) :

Spoiler

or :

Spoiler

i wish it will help you to Solve your problem :) , dont forget to use the search function just under your name in the right side ... 

On 2017-6-23 at 6:31 PM, Riley [EN-US] said:

@kopitegaming and @MinecraftInventz

Be sure in addition of having two hours of game play as mentioned above make sure that your steam profile is set to public so TruckersMP checker can access your profile ensuring you have said amount of game-play. If you have your profile set to friends or private you won't be able to connect your steam to TruckersMP.

Riley

Mine always has been and always will be public :)

Still no luck