Corrupt download file

jbrods

Question

3 answers to this question

Hey There!

The problem appears when you open the winrar file or when you try to install the multiplayer ?

If you try to open the file : try to execute winrar in administrator mod and try to extract files to your desktop

I you try to install the multi player check that you install the multiplayer on : Hard disk -> Program files -> steam -> steamapps -> common -> ets2

And if the problem persist i have a last solution, Open your steam account, click on library, Ets2 right click, properties, check the game cache and click on check the integrity of the game.

Finaly if the problem persist, i cant help you more and i encourges you to create a new support ticket.

• Upvote 1

76561198137570016.pngAddFriend.png

If your having issues with the launcher being corrupt after download what I suggest doing is downloading CC Cleaner free edition....and installing the software which will clear all your temp files and cache's also goto your c:/downloads or the location you selected to download folder locate the launcher files and delete them once this is done try re-downloading the application again and it should work... please note this is a .zip file not .rar so winrar isnt really needed just your normal windows unzip will work fine

I hope this helps you :) please let me know if anything is solved thanks.

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

• Upvote 1

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing