How do some players sees the older rims from other MP trucks?

Just_AHD

Okay so what he did was he bought a Scout car via multiplayer then went back into single player with the car. If you don't have the car mod installed for SP then it will show you that you're in a red Scania without back lights or grille and the stock rims. That's how he got those rims. Hope this helps :) 

1 minute ago, Smalley - Truckers.FM said:

Okay so what he did was he bought a Scout car via multiplayer then went back into single player with the car. If you don't have the mod installed for SP then it will show you that you're in a red Scania without back lights or grille and the stock rims. That's how he got those rims. Hope this helps :) 

I know this glitch already. but i meant i have a truck with these rims but i told my friend to screenshot the rims and then they looked like the standard one.

And also when someone use quick job truck the rims looks different. but then in the video he sees them as he using it

And i just need to know how do i see them instead of seeing them as the standard one

39 minutes ago, Just_AHD said:

I know this glitch already. but i meant i have a truck with these rims but i told my friend to screenshot the rims and then they looked like the standard one.

And also when someone use quick job truck the rims looks different. but then in the video he sees them as he using it

And i just need to know how do i see them instead of seeing them as the standard one

Does your friend have all the DLC? You can only see others use the DLC in TMP if you have it.

Ready to go!

1 hour ago, DerAmpelmann said:

Does your friend have all the DLC? You can only see others use the DLC in TMP if you have it.

The rims isn't from the DLC. These rims is from the older updates (2012-2015). and they are still available on ETS 2

And also i don't see these rims from other players but some players sees others.

I want to know if there is any option to do that.

And i already know how to get these rims but i just need to know how do i see them from players because they look like the standard

1 minute ago, LSPD Gamer said:

I have the standards rims aka Steel rims too but on my Mercedes

2213CD9B7BC4C4D3AFFE6B40640153ED8E1D5813

This what i was talking about.

The players has the rims but i don't see them i just see them as the standard one from 2016.

And some youtubers see it. I don't know how they do that.

But for me i have all the DLCs and i don't see the rims they just look like another rims I see my modded steel rims but i don't see other's

And Some players sees the rims without having the dlcs look at those 2 screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/Dq5Fw

http://imgur.com/a/WlzPi

I just see company trucks's rims looks different. Only On MP. i verified intergity of game and nothing wrong on it.

7 hours ago, LSPD Gamer said:

Ohh... i know what you mean

The standart rims are from modding or from a company truck not from an DLC.

The guy in the clip has a company truck and i have a modded Truck.

So you can see the rims everytimes with all DLCs

I need to add you on Steam and i need to see you in-game with these rims.

So this guy has the glitched scania and he has the rims. But I don't see the rims. they just look the standard one as shown on the picture.

And the youtube link that i sent the guy who was recording he just see it that's mean there's something wrong with my ets2mp. or maybe there's a option to enable it.

Archived