Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Why doesen't it connect?

HDBrosky

Question

So i launch up the game every fine,when i get in the game and press start it lauches me into the game  but it does not connect with  the servers it always says that its's because of my internet and that it will automaticly try to join me into the server but it says the same thing everytime ,i tried to join different servers and i checked my firewall and everything is ok i don't understand why it isn't working... pls help

9 answers to this question

Hi,

Please could you attach a screenshot, just so we can verify the exact issue you are experiencing. 

As well as the above, it would be helpful if you can attach your results from the speedtest found here: http://beta.speedtest.net/

For the meantime, try this solution by following the steps regarding 'flushing your dns':

> Press Start or the Windows icon via your desktop taskpane
> Search for "cmd"
> Right click the "cmd" icon and select "Run as Administrator"
> Within cmd - Type this command:   "ipconfig /flushdns"     (Without any quotation " " marks)
> Wait for this to complete. 
> Relaunch MP

Note: Remember to always launch the TruckersMP launcher with administrator privileges

> Right click the launcher

> Properties

> Compatibility

> Tick / check the box saying 'run this program as administrator' 

It seems you have enabled the launcher through your firewall, however please confirm with me whether or not you have made an exception through your anti virus software as well. 

^ @EnLight

Ok i did the dns thing but it didn't work(i also did the run as administrator way but that didn't work either)

I made a photo with the problem i'm talking about.(bottom left corner!)

and my internet test results---->

PING

26 ms

DOWNLOAD

6.19 Mbps

UPLOAD

1.66 Mbps

imageedit_1_7068495068.jpg

Edited by Anriandor
Removed unnecessary quotation.

Which version of windows are you using @HDBrosky

Please restart your router.  Are you using a cabled connection or wifi? I would recommend using an ethernet connection.

You also need to open the ports  80, 443, 42850, 42860 and 49200 through your windows firewall.  Please let me know if you do not know how to do that.

Please refer to the internet connection issues section in this guide.

32 minutes ago, oolala11 said:

Which version of windows are you using @HDBrosky

Please restart your router.  Are you using a cabled connection or wifi? I would recommend using an ethernet connection.

You also need to open the ports  80, 443, 42850, 42860 and 49200 through your windows firewall.  Please let me know if you do not know how to do that.

Please refer to the internet connection issues section in this guide.

I'm using wifi

and i don't know how to "open" those ports.

I'm currently using Windowns 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Edited by HDBrosky

@HDBroskyAre you using windows firewall? 

Instead please do not open ports and only add truckersmp launcher to the allowed programs.

Do this by Start→Control Panel→System and Security→Allow a Program through Windows Firewall.and add the launcher to the list. 

On 6/22/2017 at 11:54 PM, oolala11 said:

@HDBroskyAre you using windows firewall? 

Instead please do not open ports and only add truckersmp launcher to the allowed programs.

Do this by Start→Control Panel→System and Security→Allow a Program through Windows Firewall.and add the launcher to the list. 

Hi! I tried simply everything and i had lost hope.  I tried reinstalling Windows to Windows 10 and it works like a charm now... Thanks for your time!