Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Servers are lost

joshuabaker1986

It is a sad but true story, Joshua. If you really want to drive realistically and want to deliver your cargo without any damage, you should use the first European server. Nevertheless, the 3rd server is also an alternative to EU2 since there are more people and cars are not disabled :)

I wonder how long EU2 is such a crowded place - IIRC everything started with the Europoort and then it became the CD road....

It hasn't been lost. I am fine on there most the time without a single crash. 

And like said above there are other servers which are more realistic and harder to crash on

EU2 is only partially lost in my opinion. If you choose where you drive carefully, which you honestly shouldn't be required to do, you can drive without problems. I just finished a trip from Göteborg to Strasbourg without getting hit a single time.

I also saw other nice drivers on the way. There seems to be more traffic in Scandinavia than before. Perhaps because of it being a great alternative for Western Europe.

Ready to go!

Mate I agree with you, it really takes experience to drive on the EU 2 Server. Because you meet every kind of trolls and idiots, and everything can suddenly happen. You never know what happens next on that Server. 

It's mostly 75% of the Skoda drivers that is the reason why :angry:

My languages: Turkish, Danish, English and German

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or need help

Trucker since August 2015 ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have no problem I only drive on eu1, because they drive Realistic like in real life they don't drive 150 km/u on a highway with a truck.

---------------United Cargo Logistics--------------

Feel free and apply at:

https://www.unitedcargovtc.com/

Or join our Discord

Rules  Feedback - Help - Bug Report

WorldOfTrucks

Proud TruckersMP Member

--

^

I think everyone can drive realistically if they choose to, you can find the odd group that adhere to every rule including speed limits on EU2 but they’re generally far away from Duisburg and Calais! Usually in Scandinavia or Eastern Europe. 

Kind regards,

Matthew

^

Of course everyone can drive realistically, but 9/10 people drive just recklessly. And if you look at eu 1 for example, 9/10 people drive just realistically and that one guy who does not drive realistically probably comes from eu 2.

---------------United Cargo Logistics--------------

Feel free and apply at:

https://www.unitedcargovtc.com/

Or join our Discord

Rules  Feedback - Help - Bug Report

WorldOfTrucks

Proud TruckersMP Member

--

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can't control the (real) age of al players. What do you do? Ask for an ID card or something? Impossible.

I think the most accidents are in hole Germany, Amsterdam and Rotterdam - thats the reason that i take orders on Scandinavia or Poland.

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"

On 14.12.2017 at 12:15 PM, RickyWong said:

This is why I'm a believer in age restrictions, or at least an age restricted server (16 y.o. +).
Just because the original game is for ages 3 and up, doesn't mean that the MP mod has to be.

This community welcomes enthusiasts from a wide range of ages and nationalities.

Your suggestion however does not represent these ideals.

As (to my knowledge) there does not exist a statistic that could prove that the majority of users intentionally violating the rules are of young age, this assertion must be regarded as untenable.
Consequently, a age restricted server would unlikely minimize trolling incidents.

Archived