Automatically detect when a Skoda has a trailer

Hmm this is possible as they can detect the paint jobs and lights and stuff 

And this would be useful to stop incidents

+1

• 1 month later...

+1

and maybe a timer of a total of 15 seconds where it progressively warns the user every 5sec interval:

"Pulling a trailer with the car is NOT allowed. DETACH trailer before you get kicked within 15 seconds..."

"Pulling a trailer with the car is NOT allowed. DETACH trailer before you get kicked within 10 seconds..."

"Pulling a trailer with the car is NOT allowed. DETACH trailer before you get kicked within 5 seconds..."

... kicked.

• Upvote 2

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

I like the idea as I encountered quite a few of these.

1. It just looks silly and is far from realism (cars cannot pull 20T to 60T trailers as they will never have enough torque)

2. The driver in such a car is unable to judge his real length with the trailer attached and causes accidents after overtaking someone and getting back on the other lane

+1 A warning would be nice and maybe a timer. After attaching a trailer to a car for 30 seconds, you will get kicked. No need to ban as this is perfectly acceptable offline. As others have stated, this would make life easier for in-game admins, admins that have to filter through the reports, and us innocent truck drivers that are just trying to get a load to a destination.

+1 for this, it's a great idea as auto kick, much like when you put the police skin on, great idea and would make admins jobs easier :)

There are 2 ways to solve the car with trailer problem:

- Block any trailer from being used, just like how the Schwarzmuller trailers were blocked before they got supported if the player's current vehicle is Scout Super_D

- Automatic kick when the car has the trailer assigned,  just like it happens with the police accessories/paintjob

This automatic check will make the administrator work slightly easier as there are many other violations to care about, such as: wrong way driving, ramming, blocking, insulting, using profanity, etc.

+1 from me.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Nice idea but TMP have to write so many codes because they have added the scout in the category truck so if TMP going to lock the trailer for the scouts then it will need a long time to lock the trailers for the cars

They can delete the steering point for the trailers but if a player will hook the trailer then the game will crash...

But +1 from me 

+1 from me. After a while, people will realize they can't do it anymore and it will almost all but stop (new players will try but will stop too once they see it's not possible), so the FPS drops and the load on the system causing instability that @Dwarf04 thinks may happen, would be non-existent. Don't know why no-one else thought of it but props to you man. Brilliant idea! <3 :D

I'm pretty sure there will be such functions built into the engine to delete trailers also.. Perhaps, also delete the trailer so it is removed client side and kick them?

This addition would make perfect sense and only make IGA's lives easier.

@Dwarf04 I'm pretty sure you could run that code locally on a player rather than globally on all players. So it would only impact the individual player. As well as this, you're not going to have a large multitude of people using scout cars to hook trailers therefore the code wouldn't run past if ( _car == "Scout Super_D" then ();

Or however the variables are structured.. but you get the point.

Edited by revoluti0n

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure this could work and be implemented. Or maybe it just kicks anyone with cars too. That also works.:troll: But yeah it would be great to see this function, lowering the strain on admins.

+1

iHobbit | Report Moderator

"You are entitled to food, clothing, shelter and medical attention. Anything else that you get is a privilege"

~USP Alcatraz

Game Reports <> Ban Appeals  <> Support <> Feedback <> Recruitment <> Game Rules >