Ban cars and certain thingsfrom certain player

czarc810

After people are banned once they should have restrictions such as a 400hp engine limit and forced speed limiter as well as no car.. most of the idiots online are sing the car... maybe just take the car out completely 

This would probably be very hard to implement into the game.

Some of my thoughts on it: What would happen with people who appealed and are accepted, or the ban was accidental? A 400 HP engine makes it much more difficult to haul some cargo, and that would just end up leading to more trouble on the road from people behind. If the person is that much of an issue, then they'll find themselves banned permanently anyway. And if cars are removed, all the trolls would come in trucks; the cars are not the problem, but their drivers.

Hello @czarc810

Please follow the suggestion format and use the search function as this has been suggested many times before in the past about the car especially

Spoiler

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

Even if you remove the car, people will still use trucks to troll.  It's more the driver than the vehicle.  Yes the car is easier to troll with and faster but before the cars we still had the same issues.

Regarding speed, EU1 has speed limits so I would recommend going on that server.  There are also servers without cars which I would recommend.  I know they are less busy than EU2.

I would recommend recording your gameplay, your graphics card may have software for this or OBS is a good free alternative.  You can then report those who are obviously breaking rules on https://www.truckersmp.com/reports using this guide 

+1

But then we need more/ new admins too start banning this playeres, it cant be right that so many rammers / blockers / wrong way / trolls, car players. Can keep playing here. its like they sometimes dosnt care about it

But funny enoght they are fast enought to kick / ban playeres who drives in truckes there do this things. kinda funny to see the difference.

And Chupacabras [PR]:

U say use a recorder software program. well i do that , but then it takes them ( the admins ) ( for me almost 12-13 days ) before they do somthing about it. And in that time, they can just keep on going making all sorts of violations

Edited by [DK-SL] Husky
  • Upvote 1

On 6/22/2017 at 3:42 AM, [DK-SL] Husky said:

+1

But then we need more/ new admins too start banning this playeres, it cant be right that so many rammers / blockers / wrong way / trolls, car players. Can keep playing here. its like they sometimes dosnt care about it

But funny enoght they are fast enought to kick / ban playeres who drives in truckes there do this things. kinda funny to see the difference.

And Chupacabras [PR]:

U say use a recorder software program. well i do that , but then it takes them ( the admins ) ( for me almost 12-13 days ) before they do somthing about it. And in that time, they can just keep on going making all sorts of violations

I agreed i think there needs to be more active admins or more people able to ban trolls. Even if we have to take a "training course" I'd be glad too

• Upvote 2

It is so easy for ppl to say " go to EU1 " well. then we got a other problem its more or less a ghost server. And It cant be right we need to move away from the EU2 server, just because ppl who drive like that can keep on going. whitout anything happens to them!

And i also wanner bet, that most of them who are saying " - 1 " might be one of them who are doing it / or have a friend there are doing it. Or are finding it funny when it happens. Els i can not see why ppl would say go to eu1 and -1 ;)

Edited by [DK-SL] Husky
  • Upvote 1

-1 Firstly, unless it's specified for what ban you can get this applied to, then people will never play MP for fear of being banned, either by accident or for a minor infraction and lose their rights to use whatever they wish to play, also, as others have stated, the Scout has a 180hp max engine meaning even if you put bans in place, they can still drive the scout and cause chaos. 

A more sensible, less unfair way of tackling the issue while using this type of idea is to separate the cars from the trucks meaning the rules are separated for both, so if you get banned for ramming in a car, you can get a 7 day ban and your right to drive the car removed for a further 7 days, same goes for trucks, it makes it fairer for all and is only specific for vehicle to vehicle confrontations, not just general rules. 

On 26/06/2017 at 8:20 AM, [DK-SL] Husky said:

It is so easy for ppl to say " go to EU1 " well. then we got a other problem its more or less a ghost server. And It cant be right we need to move away from the EU2 server, just because ppl who drive like that can keep on going. whitout anything happens to them!

And i also wanner bet, that most of them who are saying " - 1 " might be one of them who are doing it / or have a friend there are doing it. Or are finding it funny when it happens. Els i can not see why ppl would say go to eu1 and -1 ;)

Someone seems salty, but seriously, you can't generalise everyone under the same tag, people say "go to EU1" because it's the SIMULATION server meaning if you want to play like it's the real world, then you go to EU1 whereas EU2-3 are just free for all servers meaning everyone and anyone can do as they wish, hence why there's so many trolls around. 

I mean seriously, all that needs to be done is that when you join EU1 you have to accept that if you are caught causing trouble on purpose you will be punished with 2x the normal punishment and after 3 strikes, you are no longer allowed access to EU1, then all that is needed is an incentive for people to join EU1 and the server will fill once more, it's not rocket science.

"also I wanner bet,  that most of them who are saying " -1"  might be one of them who are doing it / or have a friend there doing it".

What are you smoking dude? People have the right to express their own personal opinion on a suggestion that is presented to the general public, so if they feel it's no good or biased or unfair or poorly thought out, then they have the right to express that, it doesn't mean they are guilty of doing the things that are being questioned or no of people who do, and if they are/do, that's none of our business at all really, each to their own, what matters is what people's opinions are over a suggestion and if they feel it's bad, then that's expressed, if it's good, that's expressed, that's how suggestions work. 

To pull a very good quote from someone I know, "he who blames or accuses others of a action, or the ones who are to blame". So basically, if someone, like you are, are blaming/accusing people who do an action of supporting or doing something that is being discussed, then it's obvious you're the one doing so. So in this context, you are the one who is trolling etc. 

On ‎21‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 11:53 PM, czarc810 said:

After people are banned once they should have restrictions such as a 400hp engine limit and forced speed limiter as well as no car.. most of the idiots online are sing the car... maybe just take the car out completely 

I understand your frustration, but your suggestion will not solve your problem.

Trolling is certainly not a question of a specific type of vehicle, and also not a question of speed or engine power.

If the passenger vehicle (A.K.A. Scout) is removed from the game, trolls will use trucks instead.

You might find the recently updated in-game report system helpful to report those who violate the rules.

• 10 months later...

How would you feel if such a restriction would be applied? People are punished enough when they cannot play their favourite game for some days. There will not be further sanctions.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.