Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

LAUNCHER will start in 1 minutes

Hilos

Question

Hello i have lite problem whith launcher, When I get there I have to wait about 1 minute to leave.

I have a pc with I5  processor and 16 gb memory ssd hdd

Please advise me what I could do

5 answers to this question

The launcher takes some time to load for many people, you have good PC hardware so I do not think the delay in loading is down to any problems from your PC specifications. It is a common factor for all of us, you will just have to patiently wait.

The only thing I can recommend to possibly speed up the loading times of the launcher; is to run with administrator privileges.

> Right click the launcher

> Properties

> Compatibility

> Tick / check the box saying 'run this program as administrator' 

@Hilos, If you may install your ETS 2 or ATS files and TruckersMP into the SSD, I can assure you, they will be loaded up way quicker.

• Also do not forget to make a whole system scan with your antivirus program. Pc viruses can damage the performance heavily.
  • Launch ETS 2 with DirectX, not OpenGL. DirectX can give you more performance.
  • Make sure your graphics card is updated. A graphics card with an obsolete driver can not help you to run games smoothly.
  • Download the CCleaner and install it. Launch it and click "Analyze" then "Run Scan". It deletes all the useless files in your Pc. Note that this procedure can delete your registered username&passwords and cookies within a browser.

Please check your AntiVirus Program and add the Launcher to its Whitelist or temporarily turn off your AV Program.

I have experienced some AV Programs that do slow down the start up of the launcher

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!