ETS2 Sync "Game Change Detected"

Baratako

Question

Greetings!

While playing TMP with my previous computer, I had no problem in using ETS2 Sync to reset the economy and pick a job, but I recently (was forced to) change computers; and that meant that I had to create a new profile and start from scratch.

During my play with TMP on my new profile, I just noticed that everytime I used ETS2 Sync, it displayed the infamous "Game Change Detected" and resetted my truck back to its spawning position infront of my garage. I tried to change the save format from 2 to 3 and vice-versa, but to no avail, as the problem persisted.

I have not sure whether or not a new update (if any happened) on the website caused this problem or if it's something else that's causing the problem.

If anyone could help me figure the problem out, or better yet, solve it, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

v1.png 

5 answers to this question

This generally happens when ETS2 is updated it does nothing to your game it only reset the previous job and puts your current vehicle into your default garage........ You have to understand that's SCS set this up so when you do update that you have zero issues/glitches.... its just solves any problems that could occur after update completes.... :) 

Also for you to change the save format you have to be out the game completely and edit the config.cfg once saved then load up the game and load your game then save your game and the save format will stay ;) 

I hope this helps you :) 

• Upvote 1

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

Alright, thank you everyone for your time to respond.

6 hours ago, lxl Semper lxl said:

This generally happens when ETS2 is updated it does nothing to your game it only reset the previous job and puts your current vehicle into your default garage........ You have to understand that's SCS set this up so when you do update that you have zero issues/glitches.... its just solves any problems that could occur after update completes.... :) 

Also for you to change the save format you have to be out the game completely and edit the config.cfg once saved then load up the game and load your game then save your game and the save format will stay ;) 

I hope this helps you :) 

Alright then, thanks for the reply :D

v1.png