Massive ask

[VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ

Don't know if you can actually get this?

But is there some kind of cloud storage where i put documents in and then i put the link on a website but then people have to enter a password in order to get the documents?

If you know what i mean

*main reason im asking this is because ive been ask to put documents on this website but they want them password protected, The website i use to edit the websites can be restrictive but some HTML code works

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

The simplest way would be uploading the documents to Google drive and share with the link. There are many ways to password protect the place. You could put a new Web page and have it request the password so ___.com/docs and when you go there it will pop up a window asking for a password. I do not know how to do this but have seen it done. Then just have a list of the links you plan to link.

sig_crazyforiphone.jpg

Make the document with a password? Or is it not enough?

I get sent the documents in PDF and i can't be bothered adding a password to every document because im lazy :P

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

If you don't mind people having to download them first you can put them in a rar archive and encrypt that, it'll require a password to unlock, but has to be downloaded first.

• 4 months later...

Archived