Help with Steam

Jacrispyxd

Question

5 answers to this question

If you watch your video it clearly shows that you have ran out of disc space hence why nothing will install I suggest deleting games or other things on your hard drive you no longer need and re-trying to install :) what ever your trying to do :) hope this helps...

https://prnt.sc/fm99t5

• Upvote 1

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

In addition to what @lxl Semper lxl suggested, I would also recommend to run a disk cleanup to get rid of any temp files, stored cache among other things that pile up on their own, overtime. Temporary files in particular, sometimes can take up dozens of gigabytes after a while. If I am not mistaken, Windows 10 should have an option for that right there in the storage management center (shown in the video). Otherwise you can do it by opening Computer, right-click on your C:\ drive then click on Properties, Disk Cleanup, check if the "Temporary Files" item is marked then click on Ok. Just wait until Windows is done and soon you should have some extra space available to use (this will NOT delete your personal files).

oO2dz5l.png

Either way, Semper gave you the solution to this problem. Just free up space in your hard drive by deleting stuff you don't need anymore as he said and you'll be good to go. :)

• Upvote 1

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >