Remove the cars

Hello @viksfar,

I would firstly request you to use the suggestion format:

Also, this suggestion has been made multiple times. I'm not sure if there is one identical suggestion open at the moment, but if there is you could have posted your thoughts there.

The community is pretty much getting torn apart with cars. Some request to add more of them and some request to remove them like you. The best solution here seems to be in between: not adding more cars, but not removing them. If you feel like you cannot stand the cars in-game, you can always use the EU1 server. I know it's not as popular as EU2, but at least you get yourself some peace there. You could also try to avoid the high density areas there are in the Western Europe. For example Scandinavia is way more peaceful area to drive in.

These are my thoughts on your suggestion.

Ampelmann

• Upvote 1

Ready to go!

^

Well...just keep reporting those, whom use them for "fun", then...."stay out of dense areas"---Dont go into cities..dont make any money...? Use EU1...so, you let the trolls decide where i should play? And what about the money i lose because of those "persons"?? Whomever thought of the idea with cars clearly did not think...Did it not come to mind that the cars could be used to more than its porpuse??

34 minutes ago, TrademarkGamer said:

How would you like it if you spent 1 year on something and you were asked to remove it? It's staying. The people who cause trouble will be punished as nessersary. Record and report on the website if you see something.

EU 1 is also available 

Wauw...such pride!!! It´s staying, because you spendt a year on it?? 

Through the multiple requests similar to yours, this has been the same answer I have given...

Whether there are cars or whether there are not - It all comes down to the 'mindset' of a player. "A troll will always be a troll".

Regardless of any cars within the game, people wanting to cause grief will always be existent. They have another vehicle being a truck available for them to cause havoc. 

To put it simply - Even if you remove the cars, the trolls will move to a truck and the same events will occur, just with trucks hitting you head on.

Trolls will always be existent within any multiplayer game, not just TruckersMP. However, the beauty of TruckersMP is the fact that the report system is designed to slowly remove these players out of the game. 

As said above, just record and report and eventually 1 by 1 the trolls will slowly be removed / they will come to terms with their punishment.

• Upvote 3

• Scar locked this topic

It took quite some effort and time to get this car available for everyone. We are not going to take it away because of the few that abuse it. Even if we were to take away the cars, they would switch to trucks to troll.

Try to record and report those people if they break rules. Remember to use the format when suggesting new idea's.

Rejected.

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback