problem

detecteur14

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello, if you want to play online you must select the update "Do not participate in any beta test".
To do this, follow these steps:
1) Go to your Steam library
2) Right click on your game Euro Truck Simulator 2
3) Click on Property
4) Click on "Betas"
5) And select "Do not participate in any beta test"

Welcome on the forum @detecteur14 :)  

Cordially,

Yoyo_ManSg

Welcome to the forums @detecteur14

• Right click steam in your system tray ( near your clock bottom right ) 
  • Go to Library
  • Right click ETS2 and go to properties
  • Go to the beta tab and ensure "NONE - Opt out of all beta programs" is selected.
  • Check to make sure you are missing any updates from ETS2 in the download section of your steam library
  • Restart TruckersMP launcher as an administrator
  • Enjoy ^_^

Hope this helped.

Riley

Hi @detecteur14

First of all: Welcome to the forum! Have you also tried opening the launcher as administrator? If the above named solutions didn't work, try deleting TruckersMP fully from your PC. This means that you need to delete any related TMP files, even the files in your Temp folder. To delete files in your Temp folder:

1. Go to Windows search
  2. Type in %temp%
  3. Press on enter
  4. Delete all files in that folder (this is safe to do so!)

Also make sure that your ETS2MP folder in /Documents/ is no longer there. The next step is to re-download the TMP launcher by clicking here. Tell me if this has worked.

15 hours ago, C?nnell said:

Hi @detecteur14

First of all: Welcome to the forum! Have you also tried opening the launcher as administrator? If the above named solutions didn't work, try deleting TruckersMP fully from your PC. This means that you need to delete any related TMP files, even the files in your Temp folder. To delete files in your Temp folder:

1. Go to Windows search
  2. Type in %temp%
  3. Press on enter
  4. Delete all files in that folder (this is safe to do so!)

Also make sure that your ETS2MP folder in /Documents/ is no longer there. The next step is to re-download the TMP launcher by clicking here. Tell me if this has worked.

Its not working its me me fatal error unsupported game version detected but i can not find version 1.27.2.4s