Driveable AI traffic cars

C?nnell

The car is bad,the driver of the vehicle accelerates quickly,hits etc types of violations of traffic rules and the rules of the server..
But let us dear,look into the eyes of truth..

A truck without a trailer has more weight in the files, the physics calculation of the collision of the car and truck are the same,in other cases,more often suffers and is a victim of a car, not a truck.
Flying trucks or cars are due only to the use of third-party programs and you know about them. (for those who don't know it,trainers using the "Ghost"mode, aka" noclip")
Whatever the mode of transport, it all depends on the brains that steer this transport.

Bad or good,but the car has already been added,the only question is whether to diversify the car body and only.

And I give my vote without hesitation.
And advise others to think before you throw mud at drivers who are driving cars.After all, the player who drives the truck is not always good driver .. his *** **** **** ********...."very bad driver"
 +1

For me that is awesome idea ! But I mean,that it taken a lots of time for developers and all team :) 

Maybe in future :) 

Good Luck for your plan :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

+1

I know its a TRUCK simulator but in real life theres also other vehicles sharing the roads with trucks and why not have it here? Yes, there is trolls and what not but i think it would be fun and more enjoyable. A plus side, it can bring more enjoyment to  MP on any of the servers that are low populated. I always love driving around other REAL players (even if its trolls) and not seeing any trucks for a long period of time can really get boring and cause me to quit the game. Yeah it might be a little tricky to add because this is a very big step for Truckersmp but i think its worth at least a TRY.

REC BAN - Police Man Horizon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since developers started working on AI mode for multiplayer that could be possible, but I'm pretty sure that they won't make this as this will take a long time, maybe few years and I think that we really need to drive this AI traffic. The fact that we've Skoda I think is enough for a game which is about trucks. I want developers to work on things which are really necessary, so I think that's -1 from me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...