Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Having A Report Video Taken Down

LouiDashcam

So there was a guy and his friends that were blocking the service station. I reported him with a youtube video and the guy commented this. So today I get home, check my email to find out he actually did file a report to youtube to have my video taken down. This is the email I got from youtube . I know how to take make a proper report video using "/pinfo" in the chat and upload the video to youtube. I use youtube upload my report videos but is there a different site to upload them to? My reporting channel has 10 subscribers and this guy went out of his way to make a youtube complaint. 

Ride them cowboy... yee haaww

YouTube Privacy Guidelines (https://www.youtube.com/t/privacy_guidelines):

Examples that would not violate our privacy guidelines include gamer tags, avatar names, and address information in which the individual is not named.

A first name without additional context or a fleeting image, for example, would not likely qualify as uniquely identifiable.

If this is a /pinfo command output only, it can't be the personal info. So, you can appeal this in form that stated in Guidelines. Steam ID and TruckersMP ID are crucial for TruckersMP Community work.

i get this thing all the time and they dont do anything about it because its not personal information and your not putting copyright stuff on the video so youtube wont do anything about it 

its getting to the point i expect someone to comment that they want me to take it down due to personal information like the game tag online 

2 hours ago, Louisiana Dashcam said:

So there was a guy and his friends that were blocking the service station. I reported him with a youtube video and the guy commented this. So today I get home, check my email to find out he actually did file a report to youtube to have my video taken down. This is the email I got from youtube . I know how to take make a proper report video using "/pinfo" in the chat and upload the video to youtube. I use youtube upload my report videos but is there a different site to upload them to? My reporting channel has 10 subscribers and this guy went out of his way to make a youtube complaint. 

This is just an email saying that a complaint was received and the YouTube team will investigate it. Nothing is official yet and you should wait for their decision. As cjmaxik mentioned, there is no identifiable information according to the YouTube privacy guidelines that is output from the pinfo command that would result in a video being taken down. 

That's all nonsense, Happens to me many times when people i ban try and flag the ban evidence on my YT.. Almost everybody reports it for Privacy Content when there isn't any private content

Just explain this to the Youtube support guys or whatever they are called that "it's a gameplay video and has no private content, I would never upload any content which may disrupt another user's privacy or anyhow i dont know how a gameplay video can disrupt a user's privacy." 

2 hours ago, Louisiana Dashcam said:

@BOSSENTERPRiSES The only information in the video is the /pinfo command. 

So @CJMAXiK [RU], if the report of him got accepted could he get an extended ban due to him taking down my video? Given the screenshots, I said in this topic?

An extended ban for saying that ? I hope you make a joke there, it doesnt violates any rules on whatsoever, there is nothing wrong with that comment, that being said you can easily disable the comments on YT 

There are many other reputable video upload sites who will not take down your video. Just upload them there. I either use plays.tv or sendvid. 

And don't worry about the person you reported. He should have read the rules before getting annoyed about the report

I would highly recommend using Plays.TV :) or even shadowplay. Besides, He can't report you anyways as anyone could get his steamID by just going on to a website. it's not hard, It's not like you can hack into his account using his SteamID or else Steam wouldn't of created SteamID's. He is trying to scare you so the video gets taken down. I wouldn't worry about it IMO.

I'll be using Plays.TV now. 

@[S.PLH]Warrior Yes it was a joke and I will be disabling comments. You can now lock the thread :) 

10 hours ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

An extended ban for saying that ? I hope you make a joke there, it doesnt violates any rules on whatsoever, there is nothing wrong with that comment, that being said you can easily disable the comments on YT 

Ride them cowboy... yee haaww

Archived