Reported the wrong person? how to withdraw?

Jaegermaster

@Jaegermaster, please click here to view the reports you made.

If you can not see any reports, you probably did not complete the report and did not submit it. Or, your report was reviewed by an admin but it was rejected by an admin since it was made about a non-violating player, not the real perpetrator.

If the problem continues, please keep this topic updated; so we can help you in better ways.

Okay so in game the admin will teleport to your report and if there is no issues then they will delete the report :) or the system will delete it automatically after a certain period of time if it doesn't get claimed by an admin. You have nothing to worry about if it's in game :) if an admin sees something bad via a report then they will deal with it. 

@BOSSENTERPRiSES @Memduh Ba?gan He means reporting someone in game. 

9 minutes ago, Smalley - Truckers.FM said:

Okay so in game the admin will teleport to your report and if there is no issues then they will delete the report :) or the system will delete it automatically after a certain period of time if it doesn't get claimed by an admin. You have nothing to worry about if it's in game :) if an admin sees something bad via a report then they will deal with it. 

@BOSSENTERPRiSES @Memduh Ba?gan He means reporting someone in game. 

If @Jaegermaster reported a player mistakenly by using in-game reporting system, there will not be a problem as you said. Thank you for telling.

There is no need to withdraw the report as the admin will simply delete the report. 

I suggest you record your gameplay and report on the website uploading the video as evidence next time.l. Normally ingame due to the high number of reports the offender may have stopped offending by the time an admin views the report so recording and reporting is a far better method.

ok, so if there is no report on my profile there will be no issue, i guess.

the situation ingame was so confusing, that i clicked the wrong person when i was still under an attack by someone how was ramming us again and again, while we were standing on the sideway waiting after the last of our convoy had reported that he was attacked by someone else..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived