Freezing world

Pulse_163

Question

Problem: If you fast travel or just stay afk for a very little time, players might freeze. This always happens. 

Symptoms: Players freezed (making contact with them and they are not showing signs of moving), you are invincible(tested), wheels are still moving, the street lights are stuck (they never change), chat does not work (you can't send or receive messages)

There is no fix to it. I have went to some forum posts talking about the same problem, with one post that had a response containing a (large) fix. Opening the ports did no good, and the developer log is just useless. 

Please has somebody found a fix for this one bug? 

P.S.: You can do Calais-Duisburg under 10 minutes, nobody is there and you most likely crash everybody on the road. 

Yes i have video proof that C-D is empty for me. 

7 answers to this question

Hello,

The first part 

1 hour ago, Pulse_163 said:

If you fast travel

Is this your first time fast traveling, F7, sleeping, or etc? Because if so you will need to let your computer rest as this will take 10 - 15 mins depending on your computer. While the time is stuck it's very important that you don't ALT-F4 or close the game while it tries to catch up on the in-game server time clock. The game itself stops but it's still working just watch YouTube or Netflix on your phone while you wait.

Then the second part - If you can't type and players are frozen around you. Make sure you didn't use the Shift + Tab steam overlay sometimes this causes issues try using F1 and see if that unfreezes things also make sure you didn't hit F9 - F9 hides/enables chat again.

Hope this may have helped.

Riley

24 minutes ago, Riley [EN-US] said:

Hello,

The first part 

Is this your first time fast traveling, F7, sleeping, or etc? Because if so you will need to let your computer rest as this will take 10 - 15 mins depending on your computer. While the time is stuck it's very important that you don't ALT-F4 or close the game while it tries to catch up on the in-game server time clock. The game itself stops but it's still working just watch YouTube or Netflix on your phone while you wait.

Then the second part - If you can't type and players are frozen around you. Make sure you didn't use the Shift + Tab steam overlay sometimes this causes issues try using F1 and see if that unfreezes things also make sure you didn't hit F9 - F9 hides/enables chat again.

Riley

Mostly yes. It also happens when i am searching for a job, in a city. Even if i drive with somebody that i see at all times, this still happens. Thank you for your response, i will try to wait some minutes than start hauling.

On 6/19/2017 at 7:22 PM, Riley [EN-US] said:

Hello,

The first part 

Riley

I have waited but its the same. It loads a couple trucks but then stops and never comes back. Any fix? I think it might be my pc cause i have a low-spec computer

On 6/20/2017 at 10:37 AM, Pulse_163 said:

Specs:

Fx-6300

4gb ddr3 1600mhz ram

r7 240 2gb ddr3 (sux)

1tb hdd 7200rpm

Internet speed 

Euro trux.PNG

I have heard about putting truckers mp setting to fast models.